New Addition to the Moderation Team...

NOT REALLY.

Disagreed. On the contrary, I think it's going to be a lot of fun. Which way do you think it'll go, Jack? Who will be banned first; you or me? Both simultaneously? The answer awaits!

A sincere congrats, LR, and a sincere Better You Than Me. I'm retired and enjoy not having "obligations" despite the fact I volunteered in another capacity. :)

As they used to say back in the day:
284il4.jpg

Or a religious nut like you?

Here, this might help:

"Secular humanism
Political ideology
Secular humanism, often simply called humanism, is a philosophy or life stance that embraces human reason, secular ethics, and philosophical naturalism while specifically rejecting religious dogma, supernaturalism, and superstition as the basis of morality and decision making. Wikipedia"

That's true, but it would have also been true if he chose a liberal. I think mod choices have to be less about ideology and more about whether someone is fair and shows good judgement. Not too many people here you could choose, really.

He's a "conservative democrat" but, TBH, I don't know much about him.

Disagreed. On the contrary, I think it's going to be a lot of fun. Which way do you think it'll go, Jack? Who will be banned first; you or me? Both simultaneously? The answer awaits!

I don't believe in 'Banning'. The only reason I come here is to hear what others have to say. 'Banning' defeats the purpose of my presents here.

Here, this might help:

"Secular humanism
Political ideology
Secular humanism, often simply called humanism, is a philosophy or life stance that embraces human reason, secular ethics, and philosophical naturalism while specifically rejecting religious dogma, supernaturalism, and superstition as the basis of morality and decision making. Wikipedia"
Nothing wrong with secular humanism. It's a tool. Like any tool, the responsibility and usage is determined by the person. In your case being a Christian Hater. I don't know why.

Other religions don't seem to bother you but you take a particularly malicious delight in attacking Christian beliefs and Christians themselves. You also take a similar delight in attacking women. IMO, the two are connected by a common hatred in your past.

Here, this might help: Understanding Hate

When you hate a group, the intensity of your hate can grow without you being confronted with specific persons or contrasting information from the group—you are basing your hate on stereotypes and prejudices. If you hate an individual, your hate may be countered with empathy or a reappraisal of the person when you encounter their positive side. In fact, when we asked people in conflict regions to tell us stories in which they hated someone, 80% talked about groups and not individuals....

...Hate can spread from one generation to another much easier than anger or frustration. For example, when we asked people who had experienced a war themselves and people who had only heard about it from others’ stories, the amount of reported hate was the same for both groups. This means that not only can people hate others based on someone else’s experiences, but that hate can be as intense as if they had experienced the event themselves. This was not the case with anger, which tends to be more intense if you experience the anger-causing event firsthand....

...One needs to work on the disappearance of hate, like one has to work on maintaining love.

Interesting how you make up a Narrative, ... then begin discussing the Narrative you've just made up.

Nothing wrong with secular humanism. It's a tool. Like any tool, the responsibility and usage is determined by the person. In your case being a Christian Hater. I don't know why.

Other religions don't seem to bother you but you take a particularly malicious delight in attacking Christian beliefs and Christians themselves. You also take a similar delight in attacking women. IMO, the two are connected by a common hatred in your past.

Here, this might help: Understanding Hate

When you hate a group, the intensity of your hate can grow without you being confronted with specific persons or contrasting information from the group—you are basing your hate on stereotypes and prejudices. If you hate an individual, your hate may be countered with empathy or a reappraisal of the person when you encounter their positive side. In fact, when we asked people in conflict regions to tell us stories in which they hated someone, 80% talked about groups and not individuals....

...Hate can spread from one generation to another much easier than anger or frustration. For example, when we asked people who had experienced a war themselves and people who had only heard about it from others’ stories, the amount of reported hate was the same for both groups. This means that not only can people hate others based on someone else’s experiences, but that hate can be as intense as if they had experienced the event themselves. This was not the case with anger, which tends to be more intense if you experience the anger-causing event firsthand....

...One needs to work on the disappearance of hate, like one has to work on maintaining love.

I don't believe in 'Banning'. The only reason I come here is to hear what others have to say. 'Banning' defeats the purpose of my presents here.

I don't believe in perm bans, dumbass..I support temp bans/timeouts and being restricted to a forum Purgatory/War Zone for a time. That said, neither of us make nor apply the rules. Break the rules, piss off the wrong people and find out what "local justice" really means. LOL

So, back to the point: who do you think will go first? I'm truly curious. 50/50? 60/40? 70/30? :)

Interesting how you make up a Narrative, ... then begin discussing the Narrative you've just made up.

Results count, Jack. Are you denying you're a misogynistic hater of Christians?

$20 says I can produce forum witnesses you are. Loser donates to the forum in the winner's name. Deal?

He was regularly beaten by the nuns at his parochial school? His wife ran off with the preacher man? The nice Christian boys always got all the girls? He was banned from the Sunday School picnics because of his body odor?

I don't believe in perm bans, dumbass..I support temp bans/timeouts and being restricted to a forum Purgatory for a time. That said, neither of us make nor apply the rules. Break the rules, piss off the wrong people and find out what "local justice" really means. LOL

So, back to the point: who do you think will go first? I'm truly curious. 50/50? 60/40? 70/30? :)

1. You must think I care what you 'think'.
2. I'll repeat what I already told you, I don't want anyone banned.

Actually the only reason you come here is to troll. Banning removes your favorite targets and makes Jack a dull boy. :laugh:

Results count, Jack. Are you denying you're a misogynistic hater of Christians?

$20 says I can produce forum witnesses you are. Loser donates to the forum in the winner's name. Deal?

I support 'Brotherhood'.

"What does the French word Fraternité mean?
liberty, equality, fraternity
Translated directly from French, the motto means "liberty, equality, fraternity". Less literally, however, Liberté, Égalité, and Fraternité are fundamental values that define French society, and democratic life in general.May 18, 2021"

Religious Quacks, like yourself, are the Haters.

I don't want to know much about anyone here lol

He and I do not share many of the same positions, but he's a good one.

I like to know people's minds. It's a sapiosexual thing. Most are repetitive which is boring. Some are smarter, but irrational. The best, IMO, are the smarter, rational minds.

There's no need or desire to have personal knowledge (e.g. Name, Rank, Serial #) of a person, just their thoughts, ideas, range and other mind stuff. Nothing wrong with talking about hobbies either.

Good on LR. Thanks for the feedback.

In your case being a Christian Hater. I don't know why.

Other religions don't seem to bother you but you take a particularly malicious delight in attacking Christian beliefs and Christians themselves.

<snip>

I have posted frequently on world religions of all varieties and flavors. Buddhism, Hinduism, Daoism, Confucianism, Animism, Christianity.

But there is only one single variety that will get Jack and his militant atheist boyfriend squealing like stuck pigs:

>Any thread of mine that broaches the topic of Christianity.

They are as quiet as church mice on any thread having to do with any other world religions. Though they claim to be broadly anti-religous on principle.

I chalk it up to some traumatic experience in the past with the church; aka snake handlers at a fundy church, parents dragging them away from cartoons to some boring sermon, or sexual abuse by priests.

I have posted frequently on world religions of all varieties and flavors. Buddhism, Hinduism, Daoism, Confucianism, Animism, Christianity.

But there is only one single variety that will get Jack and his militant atheist boyfriend squealing like stuck pigs:

>Any thread of mine that broaches the topic of Christianity.

They are as quiet as church mice on any thread having to do with any other world religions. Though they claim to be broadly anti-religous on principle.

I chalk it up to some traumatic experience in the past with the church; aka snake handlers at a fundy church, parents dragging them away from cartoons to some boring sermon, or sexual abuse by priests.

Cypress you would be a good mod choice too.

Back