New Addition to the Moderation Team...

I have posted frequently on world religions of all varieties and flavors. Buddhism, Hinduism, Daoism, Confucianism, Animism, Christianity.

But there is only one single variety that will get Jack and his militant atheist boyfriend squealing like stuck pigs:

>Any thread of mine that broaches the topic of Christianity.

They are as quiet as church mice on any thread having to do with any other world religions. Though they claim to be broadly anti-religous on principle.

I chalk it up to some traumatic experience in the past with the church; aka snake handlers at a fundy church, parents dragging them away from cartoons to some boring sermon, or sexual abuse by priests.

When you begin ranting about 'Christians are Compassionate and Merciful', I have to interject myself. When anyone who has a different opinion than 'Christianity' is labeled a Heretic, then tortured and killed, I have to mention that the so-called 'Heretics' would disagree.

You've never mentioned that Islam is the bastion of Mercy and Compassion. If you did, I would also raise my hand in disagreement.

He was regularly beaten by the nuns at his parochial school? His wife ran off with the preacher man? The nice Christian boys always got all the girls? He was banned from the Sunday School picnics because of his body odor?

Exactly. All of those might traumatize a person into hating all women and Christians.

For sure, knowing what we know now, anyone still defending Trump, running cover for him, supporting him is way deep into a Cult mindset.

Or just a MAGA sheeple. Some people are weak-minded and easily swayed by fanciful bullshit. I don't know why.

Note that his most ardent fans still support him after his failure to deliver on pardons last time around but they slurp up the promise of pardons IF he wins in 2024. Clearly there is something wrong with that picture.

57wl8l.jpg

When you begin ranting about 'Christians are Compassionate and Merciful', I have to interject myself. When anyone who has a different opinion than 'Christianity' is labeled a Heretic, then tortured and killed, I have to mention that the so-called 'Heretics' would disagree.

You've never mentioned that Islam is the bastion of Mercy and Compassion. If you did, I would also raise my hand in disagreement.

1) Can anyone with an ounce of honesty and integrity actually say they have seen me "rant" ?

2) I do not accept your attempts to paraphrase me, link up to the actual series of posts containing what I wrote.

QED. Getting a little emotional there, Jack. Do you become this excited when the Muslims kill Americans?

I don't want to know much about anyone here lol

He and I do not share many of the same positions, but he's a good one.

Yeah it’s hard to tell who’s real

I really like some posters here

But there is no telling who is actually the person they present to be here

It’s a safety thing

It’s a sanity thing

I have observed posters that were one way for YEARS and then would see them begin to contradict that on current issues slowly massaging people away from the truths that could be clearly documented

Sorry folks but I do t really trust any of you deep in my soul

You are only as trustworthy as you last post and it’s stance

This stuff here is a central intelligence agencies dream world of manipulations opportunity

I still love you guys

I’m just a permanent sceptic

1) Can anyone with an ounce of honesty and integrity actually say they have seen me "rant" ?

2) I do not accept your attempts to paraphrase me, link up to the actual series of posts containing what I wrote.

And this is one of the posters I love

Love you dude

Yeah it’s hard to tell who’s real

I really like some posters here

But there is no telling who is actually the person they present to be here

It’s a safety thing

It’s a sanity thing

I have observed posters that were one way for YEARS and then would see them begin to contradict that on current issues slowly massaging people away from the truths that could be clearly documented

Sorry folks but I do t really trust any of you deep in my soul

You are only as trustworthy as you last post and it’s stance

This stuff here is a central intelligence agencies dream world of manipulations opportunity

I still love you guys

I’m just a permanent sceptic

I get that, but more often than not, I believe it's due to online radicalization. I've seen it happen. These dudes are going down the rabbit hole, and five years later they're different people.

I support 'Brotherhood'.

"What does the French word Fraternité mean?
liberty, equality, fraternity
Translated directly from French, the motto means "liberty, equality, fraternity". Less literally, however, Liberté, Égalité, and Fraternité are fundamental values that define French society, and democratic life in general.May 18, 2021"

Religious Quacks, like yourself, are the Haters.

Brotherhood meaning spreading hate against all with whom you disagree, Jack?

What religion do you think I belong, Jack? I know you like to quack hate on Christians. That's pretty obvious but why you hate Christians, especially Christian women, is not obvious at all. Again, I think it's something in your past that creates this much hatred.

Did you read the entire article, Jack? I could find more for you....something to read if you're banned again. ;)

1) Can anyone with an ounce of honesty and integrity actually say they have seen me "rant"?

Well, there's me. You go on and on about how Jesus invented Compassion and Mercy. Despite a THOUSAND YEARS of proof of the opposite.
(I have zero interest to dig up past posts you've made. I'll let you state your case, if I disagree, I'll tell you)

1) Can anyone with an ounce of honesty and integrity actually say they have seen me "rant"?

Well, there's me. You go on and on about how Jesus invented Compassion and Mercy. Despite a THOUSAND YEARS of proof of the opposite.
(I have zero interest to dig up past posts you've made. I'll let you state your case, if I disagree, I'll tell you)

Brotherhood meaning spreading hate against all with whom you disagree, Jack?

What religion do you think I belong, Jack? I know you like to quack hate on Christians. That's pretty obvious but why you hate Christians, especially Christian women, is not obvious at all. Again, I think it's something in your past that creates this much hatred.

Did you read the entire article, Jack? I could find more for you....something to read if you're banned again. ;)

^ Jib-jab. :)

Back