New Addition to the Moderation Team...

No, you used to roar with laughter at my version of the history of western ethics, and then you stopped laughing when I demostrated to you that the mainstream and highly reputable Encyclopedia Britannica was writing basically the same things I was.

My disagreement with you was your contention that 'Compassion and Mercy' was brought about by Christianity.
My argument was that Christianity had a THOUSAND YEARS to prove itself.
A 1,000 years is a long time. It proved it was a Dogmatic Religion, that suppressed independent thought and inquiry. Anyone who opposed the 'Party Line' was tortured and killed.
After a thousand year reign, the Renaissance came along. Throwing off 'Religion' as a Source of Wisdom.

Why isn't she allowed to comment when she sees you lying your ass off?

You will find any thread from me claiming mercy only came into the world 2,000 years ago.

All you can do is claim what I said, but you can't actually show it.

Well then, I will ask you directly ... Do you think 'Compassion and Mercy' came along 2,000 years ago with the Christian Era?

Well, there's me. You go on and on about how Jesus invented Compassion and Mercy. Despite a THOUSAND YEARS of proof of the opposite.
(I have zero interest to dig up past posts you've made. I'll let you state your case, if I disagree, I'll tell you)
I do not accept your attempts to paraphrase me, and caricature what I wrote.

The honest thing for you to do is link to my actual words.

You and your militant atheist boyfriend screamed like banshees on anything I posted about Christianity. Irrespective of the topic.

You were strangely quiet and missing in action on all the other threads on world religions I authored.

I don't think you are actually anti-religion.

You are just an emotional and triggered anti-christian troll.
Jack strikes me as irrational which explains his inability to do as you ask; cite the the evidence of his claims.

Others have accused me of stupid shit too but they can never produce the quote. Smart people can see who's in the wrong.

Clearly Jack hates both Christianity and women, which tells me it's an emotional thing; either his mother or the love of his life. Some how he feels betrayed and hates on all Christians and women in an immature, irrational response to his anger.

Back