New battleground state polls spell trouble for Trump

Total of 492. Neither wins.
If no candidate receives a majority of electoral votes, the Presidential election leaves the Electoral College process and moves to Congress. The House of Representatives elects the President from the three (3) Presidential candidates who received the most electoral votes.

Trump would receive the majority and even in a tie, it would be in the House and I believe the House is controlled by the Republicans.

If no candidate receives a majority of electoral votes, the Presidential election leaves the Electoral College process and moves to Congress. The House of Representatives elects the President from the three (3) Presidential candidates who received the most electoral votes.

Trump would receive the majority and even in a tie, it would be in the House and I believe the House is controlled by the Republicans.
No kidding. That happened once, when four candidates divided the vote. Is Fox saying someone other than Trump and Harris is presently favored to win the rest?

No kidding. That happened once, when four candidates divided the vote. Is Fox saying someone other than Trump and Harris is presently favored to win the rest?
Read carefully:

FOX News Power Ratings

Electoral Votes:

Trump-251

Harris-241

Total is 492

Trump has a majority now.

Read carefully:

FOX News Power Ratings

Electoral Votes:

Trump-251

Harris-241

Total is 492

Trump has a majority now.
A majority in the Electoral College is 270, not 251. According to Fox News, trump is ahead, but does NOT have a majority. In other words, right now it is a draw.

Obviously things will change with the debates. If trump shows himself to be a unifier, who will not make racist attacks, he will gain votes. If he acts like he always acts, then Harris wins the election.

Who else is getting electoral votes Earl? Santa Claus? Do you know the difference between a majority and a plurality? Apparently not.

Not surprised you don't know that if the House picked the next President it would the newly elected House, not the current one.

Let's just wait and see before getting too giddy.

There are a lot of slips between a cup and a lip.
Gosh, it will suck for you when people think your avatar of violence against gay people is looked down on as hateful, bigoted, and mean. So I'm sure you'd prefer to wait.

Gosh, it will suck for you when people think your avatar of violence against gay people is looked down on as hateful, bigoted, and mean. So I'm sure you'd prefer to wait.
I have no problem with gay people who don't think they need a whole month to celebrate their gayness.

Sucking dicks isn't an accomplishment.

Back