New battleground state polls spell trouble for Trump

Not surprised you don't know that if the House picked the next President it would the newly elected House, not the current one.
Unfortunately, in this one thing, Earl is correct.

If the vote goes to the House, the Republican will win.

Each state gets just one vote. You are correct that it will be the new congress, but the new congress will have more Republican dominated states than Democratic dominated states.

That, almost certainly, is what Trump and his minions are trying for...to push the election into the House. This can be done more easily than supposed. All they have to do is to have enough states refuse to certify their elections until after the Electoral College does its work on January 6, 2025.

He has numerous states that will throw thousands of ballots out for some bogus reason. They will cut voting hours in Blue districts. They will refuse to certify the will of the voters.

Do you think it will make a difference?
He doesn't have that power so stop the lying. If ballots are disqualified it will be due to common sense state laws that were not followed.

Get a grip!

Harris up by four points in Michigan, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin. Harris wins those states its game over. I am guessing polls are suddenly bad again, amirite?

Wait a day and there will be another poll, and another after that, ……..

Hate to admit it, but the Trump campaign has had a bad three weeks, and it is likely to continue with the Democrat Convention next week. Ups and downs happen to all campaigns, they’ll bounce back, certainly the House idiots are prepping to use the budget negotiations for political purposes per MaraLago

It will be a close election, Harris can’t maintain her campaign’s enthusiasm for another two months

Wait a day and there will be another poll, and another after that, ……..

Hate to admit it, but the Trump campaign has had a bad three weeks, and it is likely to continue with the Democrat Convention next week. Ups and downs happen to all campaigns, they’ll bounce back, certainly the House idiots are prepping to use the budget negotiations for political purposes per MaraLago

It will be a close election, Harris can’t maintain her campaign’s enthusiasm for another two months
Trump is doing an interview with Elon Musk. All trump can hope for is that not many people will watch. I keep hearing that Trump could seem the tide if he stayed on message. And if only my dog wouldn’t bark when the doorbell rang.

FUCK YOU ASSHOLE
YOU need to look in the MIRROR
I don't pretend that I wish to treat you any other way than as an aggressive and hostile mental midget.

Nothing hypocritical about that.

You on the other hand..............

I don't pretend that I wish to treat you any other way than as an aggressive and hostile mental midget.

Nothing hypocritical about that.

You on the other hand..............
So do you like to assault them too?

Trump is doing an interview with Elon Musk. All trump can hope for is that not many people will watch. I keep hearing that Trump could seem the tide if he stayed on message. And if only my dog wouldn’t bark when the doorbell rang.
This intrigues me, because I've seen Elon get interviewed and I've seen Trump get interviewed, but I've never seen Elon try to interview anyone. He doesn't come off as someone that could ask questions or keep a conversation going well.

Back