New battleground state polls spell trouble for Trump

Let's just wait and see before getting too giddy.

There are a lot of slips between a cup and a lip.
And trumps base are poorly educated fearful white Christians, that is whom he solely panders to, not a winning demographic . America's future isn't fueled by white grievance

well for one thing we all know FOX LIES about everything.
you would thing they would be doing better after paying out millions but I guess they must have millions more they can just toss away.
have a nice day
Speaking of lying

I find it very difficult to believe you sincerely wish anyone who doesn't agree with you a nice day.

So cut the shit ok?

Speaking of lying

I find it very difficult to believe you sincerely wish anyone who doesn't agree with you a nice day.

So cut the shit ok?
I don't really give a FUCK what YOU think,
Well maybe I should you don't do it very often .
Have a nice day

If no candidate receives a majority of electoral votes, the Presidential election leaves the Electoral College process and moves to Congress. The House of Representatives elects the President from the three (3) Presidential candidates who received the most electoral votes.

Trump would receive the majority and even in a tie, it would be in the House and I believe the House is controlled by the Republicans.
Not quite. It goes to the NEXT congress. Not the current one. So even if they get a tie or no majority, the decision will go to the Congress that is elected in November, not the one that is currently sat

He has numerous states that will throw thousands of ballots out for some bogus reason. They will cut voting hours in Blue districts. They will refuse to certify the will of the voters.

Do you think it will make a difference?
I think the Constitution will do what it did last time, prevail.

Back