New battleground state polls spell trouble for Trump

Trump is doing an interview with Elon Musk. All trump can hope for is that not many people will watch. I keep hearing that Trump could seem the tide if he stayed on message. And if only my dog wouldn’t bark when the doorbell rang.
He’s still working to appeal to his base, Musk isn’t running for office, won’t gain him anything

Gosh, Joey, you seem upset. I hope you don't beat a family member or your dog, since you clearly have a proclivity for violence. Try to chill, dude.
I'm a peaceful man capable of violence.

Otherwise I wouldn't be peaceful, just harmless like most of you.

I'm a peaceful man capable of violence.

Otherwise I wouldn't be peaceful, just harmless like most of you.
Your avatar says that you believe that the answer to those you disagree with is to engage in violence. It speaks volumes about who you are. Denying it is meaningless. You are a hateful person who would like to see violence against the people you hate. And make no mistake, everything you post says hate.

Your avatar says that you believe that the answer to those you disagree with is to engage in violence. It speaks volumes about who you are. Denying it is meaningless. You are a hateful person who would like to see violence against the people you hate. And make no mistake, everything you post says hate.
Spoken straight from the hypocritical mouth of the people who are chronic haters against hate.

You really don't like that I don't accept pride month do you?

Spoken straight from the hypocritical mouth of the people who are chronic haters against hate.

You really don't like that I don't accept pride month do you?
No, I am disgusted by your depiction of violence against another human being as the symbol you have chosen to identify yourself. I think it makes you human garbage. Beneath contempt.

He doesn't have that power so stop the lying. If ballots are disqualified it will be due to common sense state laws that were not followed.

Get a grip!
HE has proxies in numerous states that have taken over the elections. All election deniers. They will indeed try to disqualify as many Dem. votes as they can.

Thankfully, Harris will be able to declare herself the winner.

This intrigues me, because I've seen Elon get interviewed and I've seen Trump get interviewed, but I've never seen Elon try to interview anyone. He doesn't come off as someone that could ask questions or keep a conversation going well.
No matter. trump doesn't answer questions anyway.

Ah so you need a Canadian college professor with a Kermit the Frog voice to tell you what being a man means.
It's not a matter of needing. It's a matter of when someone is right they're right. Do you feel this is incorrect?

No, I am disgusted by your depiction of violence against another human being as the symbol you have chosen to identify yourself. I think it makes you human garbage. Beneath contempt.
Tough cookies rump ranger

Tough cookies rump ranger
He shows himself kicking an LGTB person. That is terrible. Gays who are acting as they were born anger Joe. He is right and god is wrong. Joe judges them and god. God makes some people gay. That angers Joe.

He shows himself kicking an LGTB person. That is terrible. Gays who are acting as they were born anger Joe. He is right and god is wrong. Joe judges them and god. God makes some people gay. That angers Joe.
You fail to understand it's not the existence of gays that bothers me in any way. It's the in your face insistence that the rest of us celebrate it by a noisy minority of the gay population and their idiotic leftist sycophants. As you correctly point out they are made that way just as I am made to be hetro. Do I run around asking people to celebrate the fact I like women? Want a month set aside to be aware I like women. Just shut the fuck up about it already and I'll call you things like Mike and Nancy and you can call me Joe. We can talk about all the everyday things we have in common not who we like to fuck.

You fail to understand it's not the existence of gays that bothers me in any way. It's the in your face insistence that the rest of us celebrate it by a noisy minority of the gay population and their idiotic leftist sycophants. As you correctly point out they are made that way just as I am made to be hetro. Do I run around asking people to celebrate the fact I like women? Want a month set aside to be aware I like women. Just shut the fuck up about it already and I'll call you things like Mike and Nancy and you can call me Joe. We can talk about all the everyday things we have in common not who we like to fuck.
Bullshit. You hate. It isn't about pride month. Maybe you can show an avatar of you kicking a black guy and saying 'Black History Month? Fuck off'' The LGTBQ community has been ostracized, marginalized and made to feel less than human. You? You add to it with your disgusting, revolting hatred. That's who you are. Your excuse is transparent, everyone knows it's bullshit. The worst part is that you won't even own it, even though your avatar demonstrates exactly how you feel. YOU can fuck off, pal.

You really believe they mean nothing?

Why do you think campaigns spend so much money on them?
I disagree with him on this one. In particular, they can show movement among the electorate, even if the numbers are not exact, the methodology is consistent, so the movement towards Harris is highly relevant, especially in the crosstabs.

Back