New Features questions/discussion...

Damocles

Accedo!
Staff member
Here is a thread to discuss how to use and what you've found out about the new features with the newest upgrade...

I found that...........

alot of people in here are paranoid...seems as though after Damo added these features quite a few went to 'My Location'...like this would prevent LE or a hacker from locating someones area...lol...For the normal person it is just a interesting point...to see where most liberals and conservatives take up residence and call home...others it seems to be a 'Big Secret'...:rolleyes:

alot of people in here are paranoid...seems as though after Damo added these features quite a few went to 'My Location'...like this would prevent LE or a hacker from locating someones area...lol...For the normal person it is just a interesting point...to see where most liberals and conservatives take up residence and call home...others it seems to be a 'Big Secret'...:rolleyes:
The "My Location" thing is a link to their pin on the googlemap.

Okee Dokee..............

Why would I worry about LE finding me ? I have a badge and a gun myself.

'I don't need no stinking badge' stolen from a oldies movie...'Treasure of the Sierra Madres'...Where is Baretta when you need him...never mind he took a long ride on his...Electro-Guide Blue....! a tricked out Harley!:rolleyes:

wtf....!

LOL. I created the world's UUUGLIEST profile...

We now have the ability to customize...

You requested that I become your friend...then when I hit accepted...it was not accepted...I think Kathianne had the same problemo...is this a test or what...or just that you are sooo bored and all?..;) and I noticed you also requested darla and friends to be your friend...damn ya are a true politician...lol

Last edited:
You requested that I become your friend...then when I hit accepted...it was not accepted...I think Kathianne had the same problemo...is this a test or what...or just that you are sooo bored and all?..;) and I noticed you also requested darla and friends to be your friend...damn ya are a true politician...lol
You need to put a checkmark in the box right next to my avatar, then hit the accept button. If you don't select it, it doesn't know "which" friend you are accepting.

I guess it thinks we'll all be real popular.

You need to put a checkmark in the box right next to my avatar, then hit the accept button. If you don't select it, it doesn't know "which" friend you are accepting.

I guess it thinks we'll all be real popular.

Damo how could you ask me to be friends if you’re going to ask Darla too. Somebody call the WAHbulance!

LOL, I just requested a bunch of people be my friend. I don't even know what that means.

I was just posting a message on Cypress' profile when I came across this: "Cypress has not made any friends yet"

LOL - Damo, you've opened up a can of worms.

Back