New Features questions/discussion...

I was just posting a message on Cypress' profile when I came across this: "Cypress has not made any friends yet"

LOL - Damo, you've opened up a can of worms.
lol.

I didn't do it! It was just part of the software this time...

Ahhh.............

I have one friend...damo...why am I not surprised...!:cof1: Because he owns the board...and is a politician?

I thought it showed how fearless I was to associate with people I like. I guess if you want to find a negative in everything...

Naw...was just jerking your chain...I know ya are a for real guy...just trying to distance so the other super libs won't distance from ya...or not...what the hell do I know anyhoo...this is cyberspace!:cof1:

LOL, I just requested a bunch of people be my friend. I don't even know what that means.

What does it mean Damo? I don’t understand any of these things, or how you post something, or what happens when someone posts something on my profile. I’m too busy at work to keep up with all of these new-fangled things, so nobody be offended if I don’t answer your messages…chances are I haven’t figured out how to, or haven’t seen it. Unless, you know, you’re a republican. Plus, anyone I want to be “friends”, and there aren’t many, I already talk to in PM.

What does it mean Damo? I don’t understand any of these things, or how you post something, or what happens when someone posts something on my profile. I’m too busy at work to keep up with all of these new-fangled things, so nobody be offended if I don’t answer your messages…chances are I haven’t figured out how to, or haven’t seen it. Unless, you know, you’re a republican. Plus, anyone I want to be “friends”, and there aren’t many, I already talk to in PM.
Just easier to find them to send messages, etc. It also puts a little + symbol next to their name on the "Who's Online" area...

I just posted a message on your profile!

I Don't know why I'm so amused by this.

I just posted a message on your profile!

I Don't know why I'm so amused by this.

Good lord, I just checked out this new fangled profile page. Stop stalking me Tiana!.....

Okay, you can stalk me.

I don't know how all that crap works, but I'll check it out.

Good lord, I just checked out this new fangled profile page. Stop stalking me Tiana!.....

Okay, you can stalk me.

I don't know how all that crap works, but I'll check it out.

LOL, I've been stalking everyone since Damo added all the new stuff. That reminds me, I'm going to stalk Damo so I can steal profile page ideas.

Just easier to find them to send messages, etc. It also puts a little + symbol next to their name on the "Who's Online" area...

Damo when Tiana and I are talking on the profile part, (because she keeps bugging me there lol) can other people read those, or is it just between her and I?

Damo when Tiana and I are talking on the profile part, (because she keeps bugging me there lol) can other people read those, or is it just between her and I?
No, those are open. You should be able to delete messages on your own profile though.

'I don't need no stinking badge' stolen from a oldies movie...'Treasure of the Sierra Madres'...Where is Baretta when you need him...never mind he took a long ride on his...Electro-Guide Blue....! a tricked out Harley!:rolleyes:

I remember that film. The opening scene where the supervisor is swearing at the cops on parade and telling them this is how they'll be treated by hippie demonstrators! :clink:

"ElectraGlide in Blue" I think it was.

I remember that film. The opening scene where the supervisor is swearing at the cops on parade and telling them this is how they'll be treated by hippie demonstrators! :clink:

"ElectraGlide in Blue" I think it was.

Diuretic, you are like the most awesome cop in existence.

Back