New Features questions/discussion...

Iforgottotestthisoutandseeifmycustombbcodestillworksaftertheupgrade

Iforgottotestthisoutandseeifmycustombbcodestillworksaftertheupgrade

I'm a brilliant left-winger with very little earning potential until I get my engineering degree. :clink:

I thought you were planning to go to law school! When did this change? Ah, the joys of the academic candy store you find in college. :)

I thought you were planning to go to law school! When did this change? Ah, the joys of the academic candy store you find in college. :)

Oh, I can still move on to law, but I'm thinking about dropping it, since I won't get anymore money. + I'm so forgetful and I think I'll be sued for malpractice for forgetting some basic but extremely important legal doctrine.

Oh, I can still move on to law, but I'm thinking about dropping it, since I won't get anymore money. + I'm so forgetful and I think I'll be sued for malpractice for forgetting some basic but extremely important legal doctrine.

Be a barrister in New South Wales. They can't be sued for negligence. I'm serious.

Lawyer/Engineer. You can sue people who make crappy buildings and make a mint.

Like the lawyer/doctor combo.

I would totally go engineer if I could do math! Of course, I would have ditched the College of Arts altogether if I could do math and hit the College of Sciences at the very least...

Lawyer/Engineer. You can sue people who make crappy buildings and make a mint.

Like the lawyer/doctor combo.

LOL.

In truth, the undergraduate part has nothing to do with the law degree, anymore than a history major who goes onto law school is a lawyer/historian who can only practice law whenever it has to do with history.

I'm double majoring in English and engineering though.

Be a barrister in New South Wales. They can't be sued for negligence. I'm serious.

LOL.

I'm just an extremely, extremely forgetful person, and it's not a good idea to place me in a position where foregetfullness can cost millions.

Or maybe I'm just worrying about it too much and it's no big deal.

Back