New Features questions/discussion...

LOL.

In truth, the undergraduate part has nothing to do with the law degree, anymore than a history major who goes onto law school is a lawyer/historian who can only practice law whenever it has to do with history.

I'm double majoring in English and engineering though.
However your understanding of the subject isn't lost. The ability to understand what mistakes a doctor makes would be enhanced by the fact that you practice it. The same with Engineering.

Well, in engineering, my forgetfullness doesn't really matter that much. If I stick something wrong in the compiler, it's easy to spot, and I just head right back and fix it.

I may come up with brilliant ways to argue the case if everything I'm saying is correct, but unless someone looks over it, it's likely to not make much sense, in a nice sounding manner.

I remember Marquee.

Were you Dash too?
Those were funny.

No. My only other major success was LSD(R), which was a parody of Brent's LDS(R), but I lost the password after only a few posts. Nevertheless, it was enough to get a general round of applause and horror from Brent. :cool:

Most of my trolls were childish, like Mainewoman. Reformer was my bigtime liberal atheist that was hit and miss...

No. My only other major success was LSD(R), which was a parody of Brent's LDS(R), but I lost the password after only a few posts. Nevertheless, it was enough to get a general round of applause and horror from Brent. :cool:

Most of my trolls were childish, like Mainewoman. Reformer was my bigtime liberal atheist that was hit and miss...

I thought dash had the best one liner when I clicked on his/her post....."What'd you expect?"

Marquee was good too.

I didn't think any of my trolls were really that funny though.

Which trolls were yours? Some of my all-time favorite trolls (not mine) were JOSEF (along with believer!, beliver! and JOSEF_THE_GREENY), God/Allah/Ahura_Mazda, bumper, Irony_Police, original BeefyBastard, toby (along with Tobys_mom, toby's_goat and toebee), $$RichRepublican$$, ¢¢PoorDemocrat¢¢, dicksie, ACoolTroll, Agnosticus_CaesarV2.0, Darth_Liberal, Ib1yysguyy, Mr.Troll, Skinheads_Mommy and liberaldano.

Remember, I'm the guy who created the Troll Hall of Fame. I will always wonder if Brent blackmailed SR into blocking me out of my LSD® account, because I managed to "forget" the password very early on, but not before I'd had some serious laughs. But it could have gone much farther than it did...

Which trolls were yours? Some of my all-time favorite trolls (not mine) were JOSEF (along with believer!, beliver! and JOSEF_THE_GREENY), God/Allah/Ahura_Mazda, bumper, Irony_Police, original BeefyBastard, toby (along with Tobys_mom, toby's_goat and toebee), $$RichRepublican$$, ¢¢PoorDemocrat¢¢, dicksie, ACoolTroll, Agnosticus_CaesarV2.0, Darth_Liberal, Ib1yysguyy, Mr.Troll, Skinheads_Mommy and liberaldano.

Remember, I'm the guy who created the Troll Hall of Fame. I will always wonder if Brent blackmailed SR into blocking me out of my LSD® account, because I managed to "forget" the password very early on, but not before I'd had some serious laughs. But it could have gone much farther than it did...
Skinhead's Mommy was a classic.

I was Ahura_Mazda...

Back