New here - hello.

My undergrad degree and one of my Masters are from Indiana University. The Business School was rated #6 in the country the year I graduated and I was in the top 5%. My MBA and MS are from Notre Damn.

how did you graduate without ever using a dictionary or encyclopedia

This was in response to Domer76 calling me a bitch for NO APPARENT REASON, totally unprovoked. I think he/she needs to change their site name to Dumbass76.

This was in response to Domer76 calling me a bitch for NO APPARENT REASON, totally unprovoked. I think he/she needs to change their site name to Dumbass76.

You do nothing but groan, cunt. Just like Earl.

Want to discuss a topic, cumstain? Throw it out. Back it up with facts and we can proceed.

Until then, you’re nothing more than a cock-up-your-ass groaner.

You do nothing but groan, cunt. Just like Earl.

Want to discuss a topic, cumstain? Throw it out. Back it up with facts and we can proceed.

Until then, you’re nothing more than a cock-up-your-ass groaner.

Well, it's either Earl or USfreedom911. You can tell by the vernacular and groan targets. USfreedom911 was always posting somewhat in unison timing with the socks though.

Didn't you read the part about it not being a respectable course of action? I only gamble for fun or novelty. Besides I've never been sure, I'm just analyzing. There are plenty of possibilities.

Please show how it's not "a respectable course of action", other then you just being scared of being wrong.

You're previous comment(s) never reflected anything about you being "never being sure"; but like most liberals who just want to run their mouths, you've now decided to move the goal posts. :good4u:

you mother frickin sob you changed my post........oh wait....sorry.......for a minute I thought I was domer.......

095ea45e2311cd42867eb1923bf858c3.gif

Please show how it's not "a respectable course of action", other then you just being scared of being wrong.

You're previous comment(s) never reflected anything about you being "never being sure"; but like most liberals who just want to run their mouths, you've now decided to move the goal posts. :good4u:

After the admission of hiding IP address, you honestly think I'd fall for your shit? I wasn't sure because of the IP address but I changed my mind. I don't bet unless it's for fun. I'm a non-secular and you're an online personality. Sorry if you can't figure it out. The more you goad the more soiled your hands look. As for my final determination on these socks, I'll be keeping you in the dark. You just want to goad me more anyway.

Last edited:
After the admission of hiding IP address, you honestly think I'd fall for your shit? I wasn't sure because of the IP address but I changed my mind. I don't bet unless it's for fun. I'm a non-secular and you're an online personality. Sorry if you can't figure it out. The more you goad the more soiled your hands look. As for my final determination on these socks, I'll be keeping you in the dark. You just want to goad me more anyway.

You failed to show how it's not "a respectable course of action", other then you just being scared of being wrong.

But like most liberals who just want to run their mouths, you've now decided to move the goal posts. :good4u:

Back