New here - hello.

You failed to show how it's not "a respectable course of action", other then you just being scared of being wrong.

But like most liberals who just want to run their mouths, you've now decided to move the goal posts. :good4u:

It not sitting right with my beliefs and standards should suffice. If not that's your issue. I never gamble thinking I'm going to win. Lately, I'm not even actually gambling anymore period. If it's a wager it has to be innocent fun. You do know what a non-secular is, don't you?

It not sitting right with my beliefs and standards should suffice. If not that's your issue. I never gamble thinking I'm going to win. Lately, I'm not even actually gambling anymore period. If it's a wager it has to be innocent fun. You do know what a non-secular is, don't you?

Thanks for admitting that you're so full of shit, that you actually feel that you're so entitled that you think you can just talk shit and then hide. :good4u:

:facepalm:

OK, let's try this again. I posted here when I joined this site nine days ago. I posted that I was a conservative looking to connect with like-minded people. I was immediately attacked. NOT a nice welcoming, to say the least. So let's forget about all that political crap, at least for this post. I was born in Chicago, Illinois, raised in Chicago suburbs and the Valparaiso, Indiana area. Moved to Phoenix, Arizona in 1977, lived there for over 30 years. I got tired of big city living, moved back here to Valparaiso in 2010. I love it here, can't see EVER going back to Arizona. I'm of Dutch, Italian, Irish and English descent. My father, who passed away recently, had a saying, "If you ain't Dutch, you ain't much". I've worked in many fields, including working in libraries, my favorite work. I worked in an animal shelter for about 7 years. That was rewarding, but sometimes sad, work. I worked in group homes for the mentally challenged for about 6 years. I moved back here to Valparaiso not only to get away from big city living, but also to be with my sister and mother. After my mother passed away very unexpectedly in October of 2013, my sister took it very badly. She and my mother were good friends, as well as being daughter-mother. My sister gradually took more and more opioids until they almost killed her. I took an early retirement to take care of her for about a year. She recovered and is doing much better now. I have many interests other than politics. They include reading, (I need to get back to the two books I'm currently reading!) collecting and listening to primarily classic rock and blues CD's. I love to play trivia. I play on Sporcle.com, on a live trivia team each Tuesday evening, and Buzztime trivia at my local Buffalo Wild Wings restaurants. It's a lot of fun and I occasionally win money or bar credit. I've never married, but came close once. No children that I know of. I enjoy life each and every moment. Well, that's all for now. I've probably revealed a bit too much about myself, but that's OK. Some on this site wanted to know a bit about me. I've got NOTHING to hide.

Back