New here. Reluctantly red-pilled

No. No matter how much Trump supporters want it to mean that way.

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

Hello Everyone,

I found this site through seeing it on Google Analytics. I've only recently developed a real interest in politics after being red-pilled by my husband. I went kickin' and screamin' but the truth will set you free.

Glad to be here. Looking forward to reading and sharing as well.

Take care!

- Lenora Thompson, Writer

Run while you can, Lenora.
If you're not very careful, you can hemorrhage IQ points hanging around around here.

That's because it's not actually her, it's just a sock that was for Legion to congratulate himself and complete the lone troll circle jerk. I think most people would bet quite a sum that JPP doesn't have anyone that worked for a major news network in our ranks.

I know I would, but I do know someone that hires them. I suppose I could bring her here, but I already know she's on the leftist side, else she would not still be employed by the network.
And indeed she is still. That would do no good to me.

Last edited:
You already owe me a debt for losing a bet. Why did you run off for a week? Playing with another sock or simply in the drunk tank?

No sense arguing politics when it's soon to be all one-sided Open Border Society NWO bullshit lies.

The US may not last this next 4 years.

Spell it out or STFU. I've had about enough for another week. Link and what I bet on in the next 10 mins or too bad!

Let's play double or nothing. I prove you made the bet a few weeks ago and you owe me double. If I can't prove it, you owe nothing. Deal?

No. Spell it out now and let me make a decision. You have 10 minutes. Server must be in CA or something.

No decision to be made. You either welch or not. You got 5 minutes remaining before I prove to the forum you're a lowlife welcher. No worries though since most people will just consider you to be a demented old man who pees his pants and plays with his pudding.

Back