New here. Reluctantly red-pilled

It says a lot to me when a person lies to my face.

When someone misrepresents their background in an attempt to gain credibility it means a) they are dishonest, and b) they don't believe their argument can stand on its own merits. Agree completely.

h982809C6.jpg
My fault. I was a little overzealous the other night.

When someone misrepresents their background in an attempt to gain credibility it means a) they are dishonest, and b) they don't believe their argument can stand on its own merits. Agree completely.

As noted earlier, wackadoodle or not, she's not stupid. Anyone with the gumption and wits to write a blog has an above average IQ. That fact she's a die hard Trump supporter reflects poorly on her sanity. The fact she lied proves she's a Trump fan but also dishonest.

As noted earlier, wackadoodle or not, she's not stupid. Anyone with the gumption and wits to write a blog has an above average IQ. That fact she's a die hard Trump supporter reflects poorly on her sanity. The fact she lied proves she's a Trump fan but also dishonest.

Basically she showed up here to promote her blog and POV. She has but a handful of posts, and they do that.

Ever since the Vietnam War, there have been whores in three countries, I won't count the other countries.
The oldest profession.

"Someone once said that politics is the second-oldest profession. I'm beginning to think it bears resemblance to the first." -- Ronald Reagan

That's the irony; all Trump fans take the Blue pill. They live in a fantasy world what hasn't existed since Leave It to Beaver.

Red Pill is reality, it allowed the character in the movie to break free of the virtual world he was unknowingly living inside of a cocoon. The Blue Pill allows them the bliss of continuing to dream and live in the fantasy world.

On another thread the Garden of Eden was discussed. Eve swallowed the Red Pill and asked Adam to do the same even though God told them not to do so. IMO, Red Pill good, Blue Pill is the waste of an opportunity.

the reality is china is trying to take over the world and globalist liars like you are on their side. that's the red pill here, dimwit.

Hello Everyone,

I found this site through seeing it on Google Analytics. I've only recently developed a real interest in politics after being red-pilled by my husband. I went kickin' and screamin' but the truth will set you free.

Glad to be here. Looking forward to reading and sharing as well.

Take care!

- Lenora Thompson, Writer

This forum will make you a rotten, angry person. I suggest leaving.

Back