New here. Reluctantly red-pilled

Question: why are the satellite dishes facing the same position 24 hours a day?

More efficient use of radio signals. Less energy required if the dish is facing the transmitter same if the satellite transmitter is facing the receiver on earth or another satellite.

Consider a CB radio is unidirectional with 4 watts of transmitting power but a satellite signal is .00000001 watts

CB radios have a range of 3-20 miles, usually on the lower end if on level terrain. A geosynchronous orbit is 22,236 miles up. Pretty impressive.

Last edited:
Please expound on that.

Sorry, I edited my post late.

More efficient use of radio signals. Less energy required if the dish is facing the transmitter same if the satellite transmitter is facing the receiver on earth or another satellite.

Consider a CB radio is unidirectional with 4 watts of transmitting power but a satellite signal is .00000001 watts

CB radios have a range of 3-20 miles, usually on the lower end if on level terrain. A geosynchronous orbit is 22,236 miles up. Pretty impressive.

It's from the movie Matrix. You have two choices. Red pill will get you deeper into rabbit hole and see the reality. Blue pill will send you back to where you were, hiding from reality.

78f0f50285dd11bef4946bc47283e49281-pills-lede.rhorizontal.w1200.jpg

Only ever watched the first one and didn't finish that, tedious boring rubbish is my considered opinion.

Desh used to call "groans" being red-pilled......

welcome.....don't let Jack scare you away......if you go to his profile page and click the ignore button on the left side of page you will never have to be bothered by him again......

She used to say red bricks not pills

Last edited:
Back