New here. Reluctantly red-pilled

Hello Everyone,

I found this site through seeing it on Google Analytics. I've only recently developed a real interest in politics after being red-pilled by my husband. I went kickin' and screamin' but the truth will set you free.

Glad to be here. Looking forward to reading and sharing as well.

Take care!

- Lenora Thompson, Writer

What truth were you made aware of.

Go to her website; it's the Alt-Right wackadoodle truth. Notice she joined 26OCT, posted 3 posts (mostly quotes of her website) and hasn't been back since 27OCT.

That's because it's not actually her, it's just a sock that was for Legion to congratulate himself and complete the lone troll circle jerk. I think most people would bet quite a sum that JPP doesn't have anyone that worked for a major news network in our ranks.

That's because it's not actually her, it's just a sock that was for Legion to congratulate himself and complete the lone troll circle jerk. I think most people would bet quite a sum that JPP doesn't have anyone that worked for a major news network in our ranks.

Legion does like himself a good sock jerkoff.

Hello Everyone,

I found this site through seeing it on Google Analytics. I've only recently developed a real interest in politics after being red-pilled by my husband. I went kickin' and screamin' but the truth will set you free.

Glad to be here. Looking forward to reading and sharing as well.

Take care!

- Lenora Thompson, Writer

So "red-pilled" means you turned Conservative?

And full of Russian shills and extremely stupid Trump supporters.

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

I think her (the noob) husband ran off with his Secretary and she has now come here looking for a shoulder to cry on and some accompanying 'Man Hate'. (Thank God 'ThatOwlWoman' is here to take her in

Be less stupid and ignorant JackOFF.

:eyeroll:

Back