New Here - Waves Hello

Well, no one is confused of the fact that YOU are a LW commie Marxist Liberal.
Thanks, Hater, for proving me correct on everything I've posted about you: 1) You are not a Christian since you fail to love your neighbor and repeatedly break the Ten Commandments. 2) You hate anyone left of your Alt-Right views.

All I need is for you to call me an ethnic slur and I'll win the MAGAt Trifecta. :thup:

Thanks, Hater, for proving me correct on everything I've posted about you: 1) You are not a Christian since you fail to love your neighbor and repeatedly break the Ten Commandments. 2) You hate anyone left of your Alt-Right views.

All I need is for you to call me an ethnic slur and I'll win the MAGAt Trifecta. :thup:

Just because I reminded you that you are a LW commie Marxist Liberal does in no way mean that I hate you. I've repeated this many times
that I don't hate liberals I hate their ideologies. My Christian value system remains intact. Next, you'll be telling us that you being a LW commie
Marxist also means that you share Christian values. And don't take my avatar out of context as my imagining no liberals doesn't necessarily
mean I imagine them dead, rather, it means that I imagine them all moving to a banana republic nation where they would feel right at home.

Last edited:
Just because I reminded you that you are a LW commie Marxist Liberal does in no way mean that I hate you. I've repeated this many times
that I don't hate liberals I hate their ideologies. My Christian value system remains intact. Next, you'll be telling us that you being a LW commie
Marxist also means that you share Christian values. And don't take my avatar out of context as my imagining no liberals doesn't necessarily
mean I imagine them dead, rather, it means that I imagine them all moving to a banana republic nation where they would feel right at home.
QED on being a faux Christian, a liar and a hater. Sad.

I was asked to check out this place and so here I am :) I’ve been on several message boards, some good, some meh, some horrible , some I never got out of moderation lol I’m looking forward to checking things out.
Welcome Scout!

Moderation won't be an issue here, basically so long as you can avoid breaking rule 12b. Seems like a hard one for plenty of people to avoid for some reason...

Welcome! It's great to have you here. Hope you find this community helpful and engaging. Dive in and enjoy the discussions!

I was asked to check out this place and so here I am :) I’ve been on several message boards, some good, some meh, some horrible , some I never got out of moderation lol I’m looking forward to checking things out.
Welcome, QuesoMarco. The only rule here is no NAMBLA type jokes/insults.

It cuts out 15% -ish of my repoirtoire, but this place is pretty good! :D

Back