New Here - Waves Hello

Listen I don't know what your problem is but you sound completely mentally unhinged. Get some help, or not. I really don't give a fuck.
We've had a few that have flounced out of here in a shitpile of drama. Matt apparently thinks you were one of them. Newbies get a lot of shit from some of the regulars because they think the poster is so and so. It happens because this forum allows multiple accounts. I was accused of being somebody else too. The best way to handle it is tell those who matter a bit about yourself and tell those who wish to hassle you where they can shove XY&Z.

We've had a few that have flounced out of here in a shitpile of drama. Matt apparently thinks you were one of them. Newbies get a lot of shit from some of the regulars because they think the poster is so and so. It happens because this forum allows multiple accounts. I was accused of being somebody else too. The best way to handle it is tell those who matter a bit about yourself and tell those who wish to hassle you where they can shove XY&Z.
Why would someone need more than one account?

Oh, that IS one that flounced out bigtime a while back. So, yeah..

interesting-tell-me-more-baby.gif

So what did you do to this Mina person?

Gets very comfortable. Oh you are not going to do well with this at all.
You're mistakenly of the opinion I give a fuck. :dunno:

Do you know how many ways you make my world go 'round, bitch?

ZERO! Yeah, you don't make my world go 'round in ary a way and are insignificant as can be to me. :dunno:

I doubt you'll land a man anytime soon. No dudes gravitate towards self-important cunts.

You may never experience a real penis.

Last edited:
Back