New Here - Waves Hello

You're mistakenly of the opinion I give a fuck. :dunno:

Do you know how many ways you make my world go 'round, bitch?

ZERO! Yeah, you don't make my world go 'round in ary a way and are insignificant as can be to me. :dunno:

I doubt you'll land a man anytime soon. No dudes gravitate towards self-important cunts.

You may never experience a real penis.
Why are you following me around like a little bitch then? Actions speak louder than words. My husband will laugh at that second part. You truly are one delulu fool.

LOL. No, I'm clear on that. However, I reject any insistence that I make this place into a rated PG version of itself.
I appreciate the fact we can freely speak our minds here without silly time outs every two seconds but when someone does nothing to promote actual discussion maybe something should be done. The guy even admitted the FBI has already visited him for his misdeeds on this site.

I appreciate the fact we can freely speak our minds here without silly time outs every two seconds but when someone does nothing to promote actual discussion maybe something should be done. The guy even admitted the FBI has already visited him for his misdeeds on this site.
STFU with your fat ass, Hag Squad n00b. Go wash under your titties that point towards the center of the earth or something.

Which one are you? Boop? TR?

It wasn't like what you think...

There were no misdeeds, tard.

reddit-evil.gif

Back