NEW JPP FEATURE - Everyone now has the ability to BAN anyone from threads they start

you sit there and whine and moan about me supposedly being derisive...all the while insulting me and being derisive. i did not fabricate your hypocrisy, it is plain as day. you simply cannot bitch and moan about insults and then turn around and insult the person. really that simple.

you sit there and whine and moan about me supposedly being derisive...all the while insulting me and being derisive. i did not fabricate your hypocrisy, it is plain as day. you simply cannot bitch and moan about insults and then turn around and insult the person. really that simple.

So I can't bitch and moan about the derision of others and then turn around and insult someone...why not, you do it to me every day?

ANOTHER Yurt "do as I say and not as I do" double standard.

So I can't bitch and moan about the derision of others and then turn around and insult someone...why not, you do it to me every day?

ANOTHER Yurt "do as I say and not as I do" double standard.

bullshit. i could care less if you insult and are derisive. your whiny hypocrisy is truly annoying. i don't complain about others either. you're full of it zappa.

bullshit. i could care less if you insult and are derisive. your whiny hypocrisy is truly annoying. i don't complain about others either. you're full of it zappa.

Oh bullhsit...you whine about Howey almost as much as you whine about me. And if it isn't Howey or myself, you are whining about Darla, or Thing1...

cite where i talk about them being derisive or insulting

i don't whine about you, i merely point out your dishonest hypocrisy. oh look yurt does nothing but insult, what a douchebag....

:rolleyes:

cite where i talk about them being derisive or insulting

i don't whine about you, i merely point out your dishonest hypocrisy. oh look yurt does nothing but insult, what a douchebag....

:rolleyes:

Cite where I said you talk about them being derisive or insulting...your hatred for me runs so deep you can't even quote me properly.

You whine about Darla claiming she's "obsessed" with you and following you around the board.

You whine about Thing1, and keep bringing up things that happened when he was Onceler.

1. you're full of shit

2. we were talking about complaining about insults, so again, you're full of shit and just got busted for it

3. i'm sick of your whining...carry on

and rune....mr. i have an iq in the 99th percentile (his claim)....strikes us again with his vast intelligence

:D
Let the whining officially begin!

Quite surprising it took this long. Been thinking to myself, :"wow, yurt is being surprisingly mature about this new feature, considering he has the most to lose from it."

I guess he is a little slower than I thought.
lol

Back