New member, liberal

Because you're apparently still not taking enough and suffering some kind of side effect from not doing so. My guess is you are a heart patient. Getting your Warfarin/Coumadin levels straight can take years. I would think if you are suffering like you say you are your doctor would be adjusting your meds like yesterday and you would be insisting on it.

At least that's what I would do.

Very truly,

Sally Slut Pants (hereinafter referred to as SSP)

You lefty out sassy. So that's SSSP

Because you're apparently still not taking enough and suffering some kind of side effect from not doing so. My guess is you are a heart patient. Getting your Warfarin/Coumadin levels straight can take years. I would think if you are suffering like you say you are your doctor would be adjusting your meds like yesterday and you would be insisting on it.

At least that's what I would do.

Very truly,

Sally Slut Pants (hereinafter referred to as SSP)

I was being cavalier but only in my response to Damm Yankee. My neurological damage was a result of the same illness that made me a cardiac patient. Lymes. When I was infected there was no test available. I was sick for many years and had countless tests done. It wasn't acurately diagnosed for many years. It took your questions and comments for me to focus on this enough to remember what happened. I am not feeling any new sypmtoms and the doctors are well aware of my condition and history. In fact, my medical team is at Mass General, and among the best in the world. Thankyou for your concern and I apologise for my prior ill will.

I was being cavalier but only in my response to Damm Yankee. My neurological damage was a result of the same illness that made me a cardiac patient. Lymes. When I was infected there was no test available. I was sick for many years and had countless tests done. It wasn't acurately diagnosed for many years. It took your questions and comments for me to focus on this enough to remember what happened. I am not feeling any new sypmtoms and the doctors are well aware of my condition and history. In fact, my medical team is at Mass General, and among the best in the world. Thankyou for your concern and I apologise for my prior ill will.

Lots of ticks on Cape Cod. :mad:

Lots of ticks on Cape Cod. :mad:

It was a pretty hellish experience. I lost over 50 pounds, could only eat the blandest foods, no coffee or chocolate, no fats, all my major joints (knees, hips, shoulders) were problems, sleep problems,acute angina, heart valve damage,atrial fibrillation (on-going) cardio-myopia, enlarged left ventricle, tachy and bradia-cardia. I should have either a pacemaker or an ablation but with the pacemaker I can't weld and with the ablation operation there is a 5% chance of fatality. When I was finaly diagnosed med trials lated for years with many ill-effects. Now there is a simple blood test for Lymes.

absolutely, only a troll would use cancel9....legion/mojo (most likely) or some other loser

:palm: Just give it up already and use the IA button if you can't take it. How many posts are you whiners going to run this to? This thread should have been dead and buried 350 comments back.

It was a pretty hellish experience. I lost over 50 pounds, could only eat the blandest foods, no coffee or chocolate, no fats, all my major joints (knees, hips, shoulders) were problems, sleep problems,acute angina, heart valve damage,atrial fibrillation (on-going) cardio-myopia, enlarged left ventricle, tachy and bradia-cardia. I should have either a pacemaker or an ablation but with the pacemaker I can't weld and with the ablation operation there is a 5% chance of fatality. When I was finaly diagnosed med trials lated for years with many ill-effects. Now there is a simple blood test for Lymes.
That sucks man. I hope you continue to manage it.

Wow, so you were one of the real early Lymes afflicted. I remember vaguely a friend of my father's who was diagnosed with everything from Mono to Epstein's Barr Virus, to depression when they finally diagnosed Lymes. He too suffered for years. I remember him always being tired and pale.

And the ablation doesn't necessarily mean it will take care of what needs to be taken care of either, although in this area, it is widely successful. How often do you go into A-Fib and have you had to be converted a lot?

Wow, so you were one of the real early Lymes afflicted. I remember vaguely a friend of my father's who was diagnosed with everything from Mono to Epstein's Barr Virus, to depression when they finally diagnosed Lymes. He too suffered for years. I remember him always being tired and pale.

And the ablation doesn't necessarily mean it will take care of what needs to be taken care of either, although in this area, it is widely successful. How often do you go into A-Fib and have you had to be converted a lot?

The A-Fib isn't that bad. Sometimes I don't even know. Sometimes I have to sit down. I used to run to the emergency room everytime, but after the 15th or 16th time it seemed pointless. It comes and goes on it's own.

The A-Fib isn't that bad. Sometimes I don't even know. Sometimes I have to sit down. I used to run to the emergency room everytime, but after the 15th or 16th time it seemed pointless. It comes and goes on it's own.

I can't imagine why they would suggest an ablation if it was no big deal. The whole purpose of Ablation to treat abnormal heart rhythms, or arrhythmias. Same thing with a pace maker.

I guess you've never been converted.

Yes, and I understand that. You indicated you had two options. Ablation and pace maker.

However, it would explain your loopiness.

Toprol may impair your thinking or reactions. Be careful if you drive or do anything that requires you to be alert.

Back