New member, liberal

So you only "wondered", you never "claimed"...

Did you ever "allege"?

How about "assert"?

Maybe you "pondered" or "ruminated"?

The one thing we know for sure, you do know how to equivocate.

you're a proven liar, why keep this going? your claims have been proven false, yet you insist on continuing the lies. why?

oh i know, because you're a bitter washed up has been who lives for nothing more than to come on jpp and vent your anger, you rarely if ever have a civil discussion, you come here insult many people, lie about them and then whine when no one is civil towards you.

Originally Posted by <(' . '<)
do you really think any of us mods would be posting personal information yurt?

my response:

i certaintly hope not and my first thought is no...it is just odd the defense of legion troll and how he got certain info...he could have talked to MM...but its odd the stuff he gets away with

ooops, zappa caught in yet another lie

:)

another legion troll in the trash bin

Today, 02:51 PM
Remove user from ignore list< ( " . "<)
This message is hidden because < ( " . "<) is on your ignore list.

:)

i wonder if legion troll is a mod....

the guy has had certain trolls banned for posting personal info, family members...yet...his other trolls are allowed

There you are speculating that legion is a MOD.

THEREFORE your idiotic lie that you have been 100% right in your "assumptions" is proven to be the standard issue Yurt horseshit.

There you are speculating that legion is a MOD.

THEREFORE your idiotic lie that you have been 100% right in your "assumptions" is proven to be the standard issue Yurt horseshit.

i see the proven liar just can't quit lying

i never called out any mod like i did with mojo and maineman. and you dishonestly leave this out:

my first thought is no

why don't you stop embarrassing yourself with your numerous lies about me? its quite pathetic, first you lie and claim i said you were legion and now this...seriously, give it up and get a life

i see the proven liar just can't quit lying

i never called out any mod like i did with mojo and maineman. and you dishonestly leave this out:

why don't you stop embarrassing yourself with your numerous lies about me? its quite pathetic, first you lie and claim i said you were legion and now this...seriously, give it up and get a life

That's right...split that hair a little finer when you get caught in another lie.

You just will not admit that I am right and you were caught in another lie...but I understand.

YOU said you were 100% accurate in your troll "accusations". I have shown everyone that that is a 100% lie.

You questioned the integrity of the MODS...you called their honesty into question...you ACCUSED them of being Legion.

Keep up the ridiculous spinning however, it is quite enjoyable to watch you come unraveled right before our eyes.

:good4u:

Another lie.

You spent several days early last year accusing me of being Legion.

It took Grind telling you REPEATEDLY that my IP addy didn't match ANY of Legions names, to get you to back off...whoops...there goes your 100% claim.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight...

You've done just that to dozens of posters over the past few months...

You did just that...you jumped on the bandwagon ID and disloyal started and accused me of being legion.

That you can't admit as much is no surprise...but it doesn't matter.

I know you're lying and many many others also know you are lying.

:cof1:

i'm lying, really? and dozens? thats three lies in one post zappa

:cof1:

i'm lying, really? and dozens? thats three lies in one post zappa

Yep...YOU lied.

YOU said you were 100% accurate in your troll "accusations". I have shown everyone that that is a 100% lie.

You questioned the integrity of the MODS...you called their honesty into question...you ACCUSED them of being Legion.

In short...YOU lied.

How's it feel to be a proven liar?

Yep...YOU lied.

In short...YOU lied.

How's it feel to be a proven liar?

you claim i lied when i said i didn't call you legion, you claim i accused "dozens" of posters, you claimed i said you were legion

thats three lies, yet you have the nerve to call me a proven liar? i never accused any mod of being legion, like i said, i merely wondered if it was possible, however, i clearly stated my first thought is NO.

you should really give up calling other people liars given you have at least three lies in this very thread....

shut legion troll

"yurt"....your posts are identical to legion, why you have to lie about it is beyond me

So what are you saying? I am a Liberal therefore I am Legion. You are in the extreme minority and ruling the country by opression. Sorry if you think I am Legion.

So what are you saying? I am a Liberal therefore I am Legion. You are in the extreme minority and ruling the country by opression. Sorry if you think I am Legion.

no, we were simply saying that because 76% of the new members to this board WERE Legion the odds were against you.....

Not enough coumadin. The words I type are not the words I am thinking. Then I try to edit and often seem to have no clue how to spell relatively common words.

No taking enough warfarin can result in dangerous clots to form and if you have clots near your brain, you better get to the doctor yesterday because it's is just as dangerous to take too little warfarin as it is to take too much!

People on this drug take this as a life-saving measure. If you really are taking this, you don't want to mess around with something this serious.

The listed side effects if a person is taking too little mention nothing about diminished braiin function.

Back