New member, liberal

Newbies are always under suspicion for the reason I already stated. I don't think I have ever seen one have such a girlish melt down over a little suspicion-odd that.

Now, now, now. Yurt wants you to just let it post. :awesome:

seriously....wtf

usaloyal has talked to me about my back and forth with onceler, yet she claims the high ground now. complete bullshit.

ice dancer....i know you're on the other board and the mods take care of trolls there better than here, if they are trolls, let them hang themselves....i had a hunch mojo was legion, i made my point, then backed off.....he hung himself

no need to run off every new member. i give the benefit of the doubt. and so far "DUNE" has raised yellow flags, yet, let him post, because he also has tried to be unique poster. also, if legion is that obsessed with creating a "new" identity, you're only playing into his game by trying to out every new poster. and thereby letting legion win.

this board could use some new posters. we don't need to automatically attack every new poster.

seriously....wtf

usaloyal has talked to me about my back and forth with onceler, yet she claims the high ground now. complete bullshit.

ice dancer....i know you're on the other board and the mods take care of trolls there better than here, if they are trolls, let them hang themselves....i had a hunch mojo was legion, i made my point, then backed off.....he hung himself

no need to run off every new member. i give the benefit of the doubt. and so far "DUNE" has raised yellow flags, yet, let him post, because he also has tried to be unique poster. also, if legion is that obsessed with creating a "new" identity, you're only playing into his game by trying to out every new poster. and thereby letting legion win.

this board could use some new posters. we don't need to automatically attack every new poster.

Umm wtf are you talking about? I could give a rats ass if it posts or doesn't post. My point was that EVERY newbie is under suspicion and that THIS newbie was over-reacting to that suspicion, especially in light of its suposed maleness...chill.

Umm wtf are you talking about? I could give a rats ass if it posts or doesn't post. My point was that EVERY newbie is under suspicion and that THIS newbie was over-reacting to that suspicion, especially in light of its suposed maleness...chill.

relax

we agree on the over reacting...i already stated that

why are you so pissed off about this one poster? and its nonsense to suspect EVERY new poster just because this board is more relaxec than others. that is the very definition of paranoia.....

for one who complained about insults, you sure have no problem dishing them out. and quite personal as well....

why is that?

Why? Read the posts from the "ladies" above. How would you respond? They have no idea who I am but they talk to me like that. That is why.

Never said we did. That this one has taken an overly active dislike is telling.

Of course if it was up your backside, you wouldn't rest until you ran him out on rail, but I will let you play good cop this time. :palm:

Never heard of good cop-dumb cop, hows that work?

:rolleyes:

i've stated his instant dislike is telling....i don't run people out because they "get up my backside"....i will run them out when i know with a high likelihood that they are the troll or someone like maineman....if i am unsure, i mostly leave it....and i don't know about dune....i don't want to be suspect of every new member, that will harm the board.

so far i'm right 100%....:)

Little late for that, this board is harmed.

seriously....wtf

Light dawns on marble head.

relax

why are you so pissed off about this one poster? and its nonsense to suspect EVERY new poster just because this board is more relaxec than others. that is the very definition of paranoia.....

Yeah, Why? Must have something to do with "her" supposed femaleness.

Fine. You all know I am too weak to resist coming here if you will not un-enroll me.

At least tell me how to put sassy sally slut pants on my ignore list.
Click on her username and a few options will pop up. One of this is to ignore list her.

Yeah, Why? Must have something to do with "her" supposed femaleness.

are you going to spend all your time bitching about this or are you going to debate? you come here and as a new member quickly get into the spats with old members, then whine about it, yet you do nothing but post in the bitch fest.

you claim you want to not have insults and debate, then do it, because so far i've seen hardly any debate from you as compared to you focusing on personal spats....new member.....

you whined to damo to erase your username....because no one would debate with you....yet....you spend all your time in this thread

relax

Pissed off? What are you takling about- the correct emotion is amused-

You have accused just about every newbie of being a troll-all I did was note this newbies melt down and the seeming oddity at its over-reaction to one particular posters few innocuous comments-

You have accused just about every newbie of being a troll-all I did was note this newbies melt down and the seeming oddity at its over-reaction to one particular posters few innocuous comments-

bullshit...i have accused certain members and been right 100% of time.

given "dune's" latest post....i'm beginning to lean heavily toward legion

we don't need to start the troll talk with every new member....with dune, i gave him the benefit of the doubt and talked with him via PM.

fuck off or debate legion

I came here to debate. You assholes started the troll bullshit. You want it, you got it. By the way, there are a few threads in the debate arena with me as the last poster. Take me up if you have it in you.

I came here to debate. You assholes started the troll bullshit. You want it, you got it. By the way, there are a few threads in the debate arena with me as the last poster. Take me up if you have it in you.

link it.

if you truly came here to debate, then stfu and prove it.

link up and i will debate you.

If you really think I am a troll, why are you still posting in my thread?

link it.

if you truly came here to debate, then stfu and prove it.

link up and i will debate you.

You really don't know how to look at a thread and see who the last poster is?

By the way, I am done prooving anything to you. You prooved that to be a pointless exercise.

Last edited:
Back