New member, liberal

you really can't link me to the thread or post?

link up or stfu.

:)

No "Yurt", I really can't be bothered linking or anything else for you.

Why would I go out of my way to satisfy someone who is harrassing me?

Are you really that fucking stupid?

Why don't you stfu.

Last edited:
bullshit...i have accused certain members and been right 100% of time.

given "dune's" latest post....i'm beginning to lean heavily toward legion

we don't need to start the troll talk with every new member....with dune, i gave him the benefit of the doubt and talked with him via PM.

Wel yurt-BS back at ya dude- I cannot recall naming any newbie "troll". Being suspicious of newbies is as I said, pretty normal in this climate. I dgaff what your status is on the matter. I think it's pretty safe to say I didn't start any fucking troll talk in this thread- I think it's also safe to say 9 times out of 10 you are the poster that does start the troll talk- (translation) try some of your own medicine before you pull out the soapbox ;)

No "Yurt", I really can't be bothered linking or anything else for you.

Why would I go out of my way to satisfy someone who is harrassing me?

Are you really that fucking stupid?

Why don't you stfu.

shut legion troll

"yurt"....your posts are identical to legion, why you have to lie about it is beyond me

Wel yurt-BS back at ya dude- I cannot recall naming any newbie "troll". Being suspicious of newbies is as I said, pretty normal in this climate. I dgaff what your status is on the matter. I think it's pretty safe to say I didn't start any fucking troll talk in this thread- I think it's also safe to say 9 times out of 10 you are the poster that does start the troll talk- (translation) try some of your own medicine before you pull out the soapbox ;)

that is simply not true...the only posters i've called out are old retired fella (was right that it was maineman) and mojo (was right about that)...i think there might have been another legion i called out and was right as well...thats it

i haven't called out any other new posters, for example shadenfreud, i never said anything about him

Another lie.

You spent several days early last year accusing me of being Legion.

It took Grind telling you REPEATEDLY that my IP addy didn't match ANY of Legions names, to get you to back off...whoops...there goes your 100% claim.

Another lie.

It took Grind telling you REPEATEDLY that my IP addy didn't match ANY of Legions names, to get you to back off...whoops...there goes your 100% claim.

He is on several message boards accusing all and sundry of being legion, it's not just you.

Another lie.

i never claimed you as legion, ever. this yet another false accusation by zappa. i never asked grind if you are legion, ever. i never once even considered you as legion.

you're an annoying dishonest asshole, but you're not legion.

lets see if you man up and admit you lied.

He is on several message boards accusing all and sundry of being legion, it's not just you.

another lie....you're the obsessed stalker who created numerous "Yurt" usernames on multiple political boards and tried to pass yourself off as me. it was quite embarrassing for you and the one board i joined and called you out on thinks you're a deranged psycho. you wisely never made another post after i called your stalking out.

you're sick in the head legion.

i never claimed you as legion, ever. this yet another false accusation by zappa. i never asked grind if you are legion, ever. i never once even considered you as legion.

you're an annoying dishonest asshole, but you're not legion.

lets see if you man up and admit you lied.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight...

You've done just that to dozens of posters over the past few months...

You did just that...you jumped on the bandwagon ID and disloyal started and accused me of being legion.

That you can't admit as much is no surprise...but it doesn't matter.

I know you're lying and many many others also know you are lying.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight...

You've done just that to dozens of posters over the past few months...

You did just that...you jumped on the bandwagon ID and disloyal started and accused me of being legion.

That you can't admit as much is no surprise...but it doesn't matter.

I know you're lying and many many others also know you are lying.

not true. link it. and go ask grind....

you're full of shit and i know you will never produce a link because you're lying.

you're a pathetic washed up bitter old man....why don't you just fess up now that you're lying and save whatever dignity you might have left....

not true. link it. and go ask grind....

you're full of shit and i know you will never produce a link because you're lying.

you're a pathetic washed up bitter old man....why don't you just fess up now that you're lying and save whatever dignity you might have left....

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

Wade back through untold thousands of posts to look for a thread from nearly a year ago...don't think so.

You were there, you were involved...I remember it.

I was poking you for incessantly whining about mm and you accused me of being a legion troll based solely on the fact you didn't like the topic of my posts.

How's about YOU go find the thread where ID and disloyal made their allegations and bump it to prove you never posted on that thread?

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

Wade back through untold thousands of posts to look for a thread from nearly a year ago...don't think so.

You were there, you were involved...I remember it.

I was poking you for incessantly whining about mm and you accused me of being a legion troll based solely on the fact you didn't like the topic of my posts.

How's about YOU go find the thread where ID and disloyal made their allegations and bump it to prove you never posted on that thread?

you claimed i "repeatedly" accused you of being legino and that grind "repeatedly" had to ask me to back off....

yet you can't find a single post of grind asking me to back off, nor can you find a single post where i accuse you of being legion....and now you put the burden on me?

sorry liar, you made the claim, you back up. but i knew you would not because you know you're lying and are too embarrassed to admit it. you don't even have the balls to ask grind to back your claim up, because you know he will not back your claim up.

it should be easy for you to find the repeated accusations or grind's repeatedly telling me to back off and you already know of some thread where i supposedly accused you being legion. link up or stfu.

:)

since i know you won't link to the thread, i went and found it, yeah, it was that easy, but yet you refuse to do so and its clear why, because in the thread where ID and usloyal claim you might be legion, i never once accused you of being legion like you said above...here is the thread you claim i called you legion and where you claim grind had to tell me to back off

http://www.justplainpolitics.com/showthread.php?t=27529&highlight=legion

i wonder how long it will take you to admit you lied :cof1:

Yurt is such a pathetic liar.

He posts accusations of trolldom all over the internet, and when people call BS on his paranoid rants he tries to cover his tracks with his bogus conspiracy theories.

How many new members have you run off this forum, you obssessed little twit?

How many have you accused of 'stalking' and 'posing as you'? Hundreds?

since i know you won't link to the thread, i went and found it, yeah, it was that easy, but yet you refuse to do so and its clear why, because in the thread where ID and usloyal claim you might be legion, i never once accused you of being legion like you said above...here is the thread you claim i called you legion and where you claim grind had to tell me to back off

http://www.justplainpolitics.com/showthread.php?t=27529&highlight=legion

i wonder how long it will take you to admit you lied :cof1:

I was mistaken...I apologize.

It wasn't ME you spent days claiming was a legion troll...it was one of THE MODS.

so...to sum up.

I was wrong and apologized...

BUT...let's not forget that Yurt's original claim is still proven to be FALSE.

Yurt still lied...he HAS falsely accused others of being a legion troll.

It wasn't ME you spent days claiming was a legion troll...it was one of THE MODS.

so...to sum up.

Yurt is a lousy little loser liar.

There was no "Legion Troll" until he and his mod buds made up the name.

so...to sum up.

i only wondered, i never claimed it like i did with mm and legion....it seemed it might be possible and when grind asked me if i truly believed one of the mods was legion, my resonse was i don't think so or something like that

you're such whiny liar

at least you admit one lie, thats a good start :)

dear obsessed stalker, get a life and stop trying to pass yourself off as me

Today, 01:43 PM
Remove user from ignore listLEGION TROLL
This message is hidden because LEGION TROLL is on your ignore list

you know you're ignored, so you can fuck off :)

i only wondered, i never claimed it like i did with mm and legion....it seemed it might be possible and when grind asked me if i truly believed one of the mods was legion, my resonse was i don't think so or something like that

you're such whiny liar

at least you admit one lie, thats a good start :)

So you only "wondered", you never "claimed"...

Did you ever "allege"?

How about "assert"?

Maybe you "pondered" or "ruminated"?

The one thing we know for sure, you do know how to equivocate.

Back