New member, liberal

No taking enough warfarin can result in dangerous clots to form and if you have clots near your brain, you better get to the doctor yesterday because it's is just as dangerous to take too little warfarin as it is to take too much!

People on this drug take this as a life-saving measure. If you really are taking this, you don't want to mess around with something this serious.

The listed side effects if a person is taking too little mention nothing about diminished braiin function.

Right. The side effect of not enough is stroke.

I have been in treatment for years. Why else would I be on warfarin?

I am not questioning why you are on it. I am suggesting you are being cavalier by not paying attention to signs of possible strokes potentially caused by clots that can occur from taking too little.

What makes you think I am not paying attention?

Because you're apparently still not taking enough and suffering some kind of side effect from not doing so. My guess is you are a heart patient. Getting your Warfarin/Coumadin levels straight can take years. I would think if you are suffering like you say you are your doctor would be adjusting your meds like yesterday and you would be insisting on it.

At least that's what I would do.

Very truly,

Sally Slut Pants (hereinafter referred to as SSP)

Last edited:
I used to have that problem.
That's what happens with liberals. The stress of lying causes them to get ugly with age.

Demwomen.jpg

Because you're apparently still not taking enough and suffering some kind of side effect from not doing so. My guess is you are a heart patient. Getting your Warfarin/Coumadin levels straight can take years. I would think if you are suffering like you say you are your doctor would be adjusting your meds like yesterday and you would be insisting on it.

At least that's what I would do.

Very truly,

Sally Slut Pants (hereinafter referred to as SSP)

As if you give a shit.

Back