New member, liberal

dune, many have beaten around the bush, but I will be the only one that is honest with you.

Once you are here, you are here for LIFE :whoa:

Fine. You all know I am too weak to resist coming here if you will not un-enroll me.

At least tell me how to put sassy sally slut pants on my ignore list.

Fine. You all know I am too weak to resist coming here if you will not un-enroll me.

At least tell me how to put sassy sally slut pants on my ignore list.

for one who complained about insults, you sure have no problem dishing them out. and quite personal as well....

why is that?

It's Christie or Froggy.

at this point i don't really care....let the person post

i don't like the idea of driving off every new poster because "maybe" they are a certain troll or another poster/troll....let them post, in the end, they will either do well or like mojo, screw up....let's give them rope

we don't need to chase off every newcomer

at this point i don't really care....let the person post

i don't like the idea of driving off every new poster because "maybe" they are a certain troll or another poster/troll....let them post, in the end, they will either do well or like mojo, screw up....let's give them rope

we don't need to chase off every newcomer

Never said we did. That this one has taken an overly active dislike is telling.

Of course if it was up your backside, you wouldn't rest until you ran him out on rail, but I will let you play good cop this time. :palm:

Never said we did. That this one has taken an overly active dislike is telling.

Of course if it was up your backside, you wouldn't rest until you ran him out on rail, but I will let you play good cop this time. :palm:

:rolleyes:

i've stated his instant dislike is telling....i don't run people out because they "get up my backside"....i will run them out when i know with a high likelihood that they are the troll or someone like maineman....if i am unsure, i mostly leave it....and i don't know about dune....i don't want to be suspect of every new member, that will harm the board.

so far i'm right 100%....:)

:rolleyes:

i've stated his instant dislike is telling....i don't run people out because they "get up my backside"....i will run them out when i know with a high likelihood that they are the troll or someone like maineman....if i am unsure, i mostly leave it....

so far i'm right 100%....:)

Well of course yurt. Whatever you say! :)

horseshit...mojo at first came off as conservative leaning and many thought he was legion

Newbies are always under suspicion for the reason I already stated. I don't think I have ever seen one have such a girlish melt down over a little suspicion-odd that.

Back