New photos show ‘haphazard manner’ in which Trump allegedly stored classified documents: prosecutors

No, but this isn't a case where the situations are the same. Maybe the situations with Pence and Biden are the same - both VP's, both had classified docs, both disclosed that fact to the FBI and immediately returned them. Those two should both be charged and penalized equally.

Trump's situation is different. He didn't disclose that he had them. The NARA knew that he had them. He didn't immediately return them. He eventually returned some of them and then had his lawyer lie. He should also be charged and penalized more severely than Pence or Biden.
So uneducated dunces believe that a two-tiered justice system is awesome and that if you return documents, you illegally held for decades, you're not guilty. That's how stupid you look. :palm:

So uneducated dunces believe that a two-tiered justice system is awesome and that if you return documents, you illegally held for decades, you're not guilty. That's how stupid you look. :palm:
It's not a two-tier justice system. With every crime the circumstances are going to be different and taken into consideration when punishing somebody. A first time shoplifter will be punished differently than a 20th time shoplifter. That's why there are ranges of punishment with any crime. That's also why we have judges to consider the circumstances and hand out the appropriate punishment.

You are the dunce who needs the education, not me.

It's not a two-tier justice system. With every crime the circumstances are going to be different and taken into consideration when punishing somebody. A first time shoplifter will be punished differently than a 20th time shoplifter. That's why there are ranges of punishment with any crime. That's also why we have judges to consider the circumstances and hand out the appropriate punishment.

What a pile of moronic bile. You need to turn off MSNBC halfwit. :palm:

What a pile of moronic bile. You need to turn off MSNBC halfwit. :palm:
MSNBC doesn't create laws or determine how to enforce them. You have two people who were forthcoming about having confidential documents and willingly turn them over. Then you have someone who fought returning them for over a year, then claim that he had turned them all over and had his lawyer lie about it. If you can't see that those two situations are different and should be punished differently, I can't help you.

Last edited:
MSNBC doesn't create laws or determine how to enforce them.

pointless-button-no-point.gif

You have two people who were forthcoming about having confidential documents and willingly turn them over. Then you have someone who fought returning them for over a year, then claim that he had turned them all over and had his lawyer lie about it. If you can't see that those two situations are different and should be punished differently, I can't help you.

So, by being forthcoming about illegally holding classified information is a defense for breaking the law?

ron-white-you-can%E2%80%99t-fix-stupid.gif

Contextomy fallacy. Try to stay on topic.

MSNBC doesn't create laws or determine how to enforce them.
They think they do!
You have two people who were forthcoming about having confidential documents and willingly turn them over. Then you have someone who fought returning them for over a year, then claim that he had turned them all over and had his lawyer lie about it. If you can't see that those two situations are different and should be punished differently, I can't help you.
Trump has all the authorization he needs to retain any document he wishes. He doesn't have to turn them over to anyone. The SS/FBI broke multiple laws during the raid.

No. That's why I said they ALL should be charged, including Hillary.

Do you actually read what I write, or do you just skim and then type whatever feels good?
Maybe you should actually read and recognize the Constitution of the United States, Void. That's where the PRA gains ANY force of law at all. Selective quoting random snippets out of context is not going to work.

They think they do!

Trump has all the authorization he needs to retain any document he wishes. He doesn't have to turn them over to anyone. The SS/FBI broke multiple laws during the raid.
Over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over.....

Maybe you should actually read and recognize the Constitution of the United States, Void. That's where the PRA gains ANY force of law at all. Selective quoting random snippets out of context is not going to work.
I've read the Constitution and I've read the PRA. If what you're saying is true, why did Trump turn over a single document and then lie about the rest he had? If what you're saying is true, why didn't he fight The constitutionality of the PRA in court?

Oh, I know why... Because the PRA is not unconstitutional.

OMG!!

Trump stored boxes containing sensitive documents in a “haphazard manner”

It’s hard to take these clowns seriously.

But Biden stored them all properly, right Jackoff?

New photos show ‘haphazard manner’ in which Trump allegedly stored classified documents: prosecutors

Federal prosecutors released new photos Monday in Donald Trump’s classified documents case that they argued show the former president allegedly stored the sensitive information in a “haphazard manner.”

The pictures, taken by the FBI and one of Trump’s co-defendants in the case, were released by prosecutors as part of an effort to dismiss the defense team’s claim that the 45th president’s due process rights were violated.

The photos appear to show classified and confidential White House documents mixed in boxes with the 78-year-old former president’s clothing and keepsakes from his time in the Oval Office.

Special Counsel Jack Smith’s team argued that Trump stored boxes containing sensitive documents in a “haphazard manner” and the material inside them – including shirts, shoes, photographs, magazines, newspapers, greeting cards, binders, Christmas ornaments and correspondence – “had no apparent organization whatsoever.”

We already know that Biden's STASI staged the photos. They were forced to admit it under oath. The boxes are how the agents arranged them, and there is no way to know what was actually in them.

I've read the Constitution and I've read the PRA.
I don't believe you. You deny both.
If what you're saying is true, why did Trump turn over a single document and then lie about the rest he had? If what you're saying is true, why didn't he fight The constitutionality of the PRA in court?
RQAA
Oh, I know why... Because the PRA is not unconstitutional.
Illiteracy: Double negatives are incorrect grammar.

Back