New righty checking in

Wow, this is a brilliant observation. There are only two sides to the political civil war that is being fought right now, so is it really some kind of big surprise that I would sound like the others who are on my side?

In that case, why bother to post? The fact is, though, that the world is united against the fat clown despite major differences in belief, and that tends to be reflected in the variety of anti-clown posts, I think.

Last edited:
In that case, why bother to post?

Because we are passionate about what we believe.

The fact is, though, that the world is united against the fat clown despite major differences in belief, and that tends to be reflected in the variety of anti-clown posts, I think.

It appears that you are asserting that this is fact, but I would debate this. From over here on the righty side, it appears that the left is united against Trump, not the whole world. I am part of the world that you assert is united against Trump, and I certainly am not against him.

hes a big boy

if he wants his ass kicked by the facts he will engage me

he likely will run away with his lies in tow

you will then say I'm crazy either way

you don't seem to ever notice I turn out to be correct even when I confuse you with my correct points

I like to debate with my political opponents, and am open to debating with you. I am concerned however, that "debate" means something different to you, than what it means to me. I do not recognize evading the subject as debate, and I don't recognize distracting juvenile rhetoric used in lieu of objective responses as debate either. Evading and debating are two different things.

I like to debate with my political opponents, and am open to debating with you. I am concerned however, that "debate" means something different to you, than what it means to me. I do not recognize evading the subject as debate, and I don't recognize distracting juvenile rhetoric used in lieu of objective responses as debate either. Evading and debating are two different things.
She is a bona fide lunatic, if you haven't already discovered that for yourself.

Sent from my Lenovo K52e78 using Tapatalk

She is a bona fide lunatic, if you haven't already discovered that for yourself.

Sent from my Lenovo K52e78 using Tapatalk

I think she knows good and well that she is fighting from a losing position. Her evasion skills were formed as a way to evade discussing things that can't be won while still supporting her side. When I read her evasions, I think of a term "smile and walk a little further".

So far, so good on this forum. The lefties here fold up like lawn chairs when we get down to business, and I have already won a couple rounds with them. The lefties were unable to present any evidence of Trump being a racist in my thread about that, and they were unable to show where Trump called Mexicans rapists when I did that thread. It looks like they folded up on the grabbing pussy thread too. I guess it is nice to win all the time, but it would have been nice if I had had some challenge in doing it.

So far, so good on this forum. The lefties here fold up like lawn chairs when we get down to business, and I have already won a couple rounds with them. The lefties were unable to present any evidence of Trump being a racist in my thread about that, and they were unable to show where Trump called Mexicans rapists when I did that thread. It looks like they folded up on the grabbing pussy thread too. I guess it is nice to win all the time, but it would have been nice if I had had some challenge in doing it.

If you really want to have fun with them. Gain access to APP and there you can challenge them to 1:1 debates without interference from others

They are afraid of me so they don't take me up on the offer but it exposes their weakness for all to see.

If you really want to have fun with them. Gain access to APP and there you can challenge them to 1:1 debates without interference from others

They are afraid of me so they don't take me up on the offer but it exposes their weakness for all to see.

I might look into the app, but it is painfully obvious that there are no lefties here who can win a debate. All I see the lefties doing is artfully evading any actual debate. Have you ever seen the game where a guy has three walnut shells and hides a pea under one? He shuffles the walnut shells all around while you try to keep track of which one has the pea under it, and then you try to point out which walnut shell the pea is under. This is how lefties debate here. They never actually engage in the debate itself, they just shuffle it around like the pea, and claim victory if they can make it disappear. Juvenile rhetoric, foul language, whatever it takes to hide the pea.

I might look into the app, but it is painfully obvious that there are no lefties here who can win a debate. All I see the lefties doing is artfully evading any actual debate. Have you ever seen the game where a guy has three walnut shells and hides a pea under one? He shuffles the walnut shells all around while you try to keep track of which one has the pea under it, and then you try to point out which walnut shell the pea is under. This is how lefties debate here. They never actually engage in the debate itself, they just shuffle it around like the pea, and claim victory if they can make it disappear. Juvenile rhetoric, foul language, whatever it takes to hide the pea.

If you want to debate a "lefty"...just ask.

i9rje0zt179y.jpg

Back