New righty checking in

Sorry, but your knowledge of this matter is, at best, nonexistent.

http://www.euronuclear.org/info/encyclopedia/p/pow-gen-ger.htm

In 2014 the gross electric power generation in Germany totalled 639,6 billion kWh. A major proportion of the electricity supply is based on Renewables (wind, water, biomass, photovoltaic) account for 26,2 %, lignite (25,4 %), hard coal (17,8 %) and nuclear energy (15,8 %). Natural gas has a share of 9,5 %.

All of these are considered renewable (hard coal is also known as anthracite).

Now go back and add up the numbers in your chart.

??????????????????????????? Coal, soft coal, natural gas and nuclear are all fossil fuels. Nothing renewable about them.

Are you being serious ffs? So in a desperate attempt to back up Rune you are counting fossil fuels as renewables?

Sent from my Lenovo K52e78 using Tapatalk

The fossil fuels listed, lignite and anthracite are clean burning and used with steam-electric power.

The fossil fuels listed, lignite and anthracite are clean burning and used with steam-electric power.

The are low sulfur fuels. Still produce plenty of CO2. And are not renewable. I take it you are all for burning coal in the U.S. for power generation? We have plenty of it.

??????????????????????????? Coal, soft coal, natural gas and nuclear are all fossil fuels. Nothing renewable about them.
I thought that Rune, Gomer and McAwful were barking mad on energy but this guy tops them all.

I thought that Rune, Gomer and McAwful were barking mad on energy but this guy tops them all.

I just do not get it. How can anyone argue anything is they do not even know the basics? That applies to everything.

The are low sulfur fuels. Still produce plenty of CO2. And are not renewable. I take it you are all for burning coal in the U.S. for power generation? We have plenty of it.
Lignite aka brown coal is the dirtiest form of coal.

You just don't like being made to look like an fool, which is surprising as it happens so often. A simple piechart is enough to discredit your bullshit about renewables providing 85% of Germany's electricity!!

b94a93947c43543be336895a44896c1c.gif

Nope.

Zappas fears to debate me. In fact he thread bans me, despite saying that to to do so means you fear someone and want to CENSOR them.

I will debate Zappas on any subject, but I doubt he will accept.

Yurt, only you are odious enough to make me want to side with Zappa.

Back