New righty checking in

I am glad to see you using these dirty words and juvenile rhetoric. These things are natural for lefties, but many boards package it up as trolling insulting, and attacking. To me however, I see it as natural lefty behavior. I absolutely love to see a lefty able to do what they do. I look forward to watching you move the walnut shells around to hide the pea, and I look forward to any juvenile rhetoric that you might use to assist you in hiding the pea.
You may want to go to The War Zone and read The 10 Biggest Shit Posters thread.

It's as non partisan as you get as Gwyn, aka Billy, is as non partisan a Mod as you can hope for. Billy hates everyone.

You might find it useful.

the only one of those ill grant you is she is indeed predictable but Desh is hardly trite or boring. Hell you constantly try to stir up shit storms on purpose and yet don't have 1/100th of the success in doing that as Desh does by just simply being herself.

Well that and how people who should know better try to debate her and end up bashing their heads into brick walls in utter exasperation and futility. I find that highly entertaining though certainly disruptive.

You should study Desh as you try to do that shit all the time and pretty much are ignored yet Desh has people running out of the room screaming and pulling their hair out of their heads as a matter of course. Poor Cawacko has suffered permanent brain damage by habitually engaging Desh in debate.

...and that's what I love about Desh. She's like the supper hot Buffalo wing that burns the crap out you but you keep coming back for more. People who know better keep engaging her and hilarity often follows.

That's why I love Desh. :)

Why don't you just stuff another weasel up your ass, you Clinton taint licker.

:evilnod:

he fears me already

he refuses to discuss anything with me

he could pick any subject

he refuses

HE KNOWS HES A FUCKING LIAR

and I'm not

the FACTS would destroy any of his positions

Zappas fears to debate me. In fact he thread bans me, despite saying that to to do so means you fear someone and want to CENSOR them.

I will debate Zappas on any subject, but I doubt he will accept.

Zappas fears to debate me. In fact he thread bans me, despite saying that to to do so means you fear someone and want to CENSOR them.

I will debate Zappas on any subject, but I doubt he will accept.

ROFL!

I don't fear debating you, on the contrary, I have tried more times than I can remember to get you to debate.

Sadly, all I ever get in response is diversion, obfuscation and petty name calling.

If only you could stick to the topic at hand.

ROFL!

I don't fear debating you, on the contrary, I have tried more times than I can remember to get you to debate.

Sadly, all I ever get in response is diversion, obfuscation and petty name calling.

If only you could stick to the topic at hand.

Okay, pick a topic you want to debate.

No insults, just the topic.

Greetings. I recognize a few names on this forum, since I exist on many political boards. It's nice to see several members here who I have respect for already. Anyway, I am a righty, and I supported Trump from the day he announced. That should give folks an idea of my political lean....

Are you capable of discussing topics without childish insults? Most righties can't.

Okay, pick a topic you want to debate.

No insults, just the topic.

Oh my goodness, lookie who is suddenly interested in debate.

Strange that debate didn't seem so important to you when you were derailing one thread of mine after another.

Calling me a liar while offering no proof...playing the clueless rube in order to avoid answering questions...and of course the petty name calling.

You had your chance...now all you gotta do is GFY.

Even a moron like you knows ILA doesn't play fair you fucking scrotum swallowing maggot.
Yes he can be a bastard, just like you in fact. But he can't get away with shit in APP, which explains why you never post there.

Sent from my Lenovo K52e78 using Tapatalk

Hardly liebot.
The entire forum saw you for the fossil fuel shill that you are.
You just don't like being made to look like an fool, which is surprising as it happens so often. A simple piechart is enough to discredit your bullshit about renewables providing 85% of Germany's electricity!!

b94a93947c43543be336895a44896c1c.gif

You just don't like being made to look like an fool, which is surprising as it happens so often. A simple piechart is enough to discredit your bullshit about renewables providing 85% of Germany's electricity!!

b94a93947c43543be336895a44896c1c.gif

Sorry, but your knowledge of this matter is, at best, nonexistent.

http://www.euronuclear.org/info/encyclopedia/p/pow-gen-ger.htm

In 2014 the gross electric power generation in Germany totalled 639,6 billion kWh. A major proportion of the electricity supply is based on Renewables (wind, water, biomass, photovoltaic) account for 26,2 %, lignite (25,4 %), hard coal (17,8 %) and nuclear energy (15,8 %). Natural gas has a share of 9,5 %.

All of these are considered renewable (hard coal is also known as anthracite).

Now go back and add up the numbers in your chart.

Last edited:
Sorry, but your knowledge of this matter is, at best, nonexistent.

http://www.euronuclear.org/info/encyclopedia/p/pow-gen-ger.htm

In 2014 the gross electric power generation in Germany totalled 639,6 billion kWh. A major proportion of the electricity supply is based on Renewables (wind, water, biomass, photovoltaic) account for 26,2 %, lignite (25,4 %), hard coal (17,8 %) and nuclear energy (15,8 %). Natural gas has a share of 9,5 %.

All of these are considered renewable (hard coal is also known as anthracite). The total is just under 85%

Now go back and add up the numbers in your chart.
Are you being serious ffs? So in a desperate attempt to back up Rune you are counting fossil fuels as renewables?

Back