New righty checking in

agreed.....ironically she will now have to ban Guille for posting the contents of a PM......

1) I didn't actually post wording.

2) She does coordinate her pissant little progs via PM. Why do you think I went from liking her to hating her in one week? She treats people like property and she can kiss my ass, forever.

1) I didn't actually post wordin

2) She does coordinate her pissant little progs via PM. Why do you think I went from liking her to hating her in one week? She treats people like property and she can kiss my ass, forever.

so you admit to having been a pissant little prog?.....

The fact that a new 'righty' should join is hardly of great interest, since they all say the same things anyway, as far as I can judge from those I read.

The fact that a new 'righty' should join is hardly of great interest, since they all say the same things anyway, as far as I can judge from those I read.

Wow, this is a brilliant observation. There are only two sides to the political civil war that is being fought right now, so is it really some kind of big surprise that I would sound like the others who are on my side?

He won't do that, ILA made the same offer before in APP and the coward wouldn't play.

Sent from my Lenovo K52e78 using Tapatalk

Of course, what Tommy won't mention is how I was prepared to debate IHA right out here in one of the open forums.

I offered him NUMEROUS chances to put his money where his mouth is, but the petty little chickenshit never once took me up on my offer!

:rofl2:

Even a moron like you knows ILA doesn't play fair you fucking scrotum swallowing maggot.

In fact, time after time IHA scurried for cover when offered the chance to have a substantive debate.

IHA wanted the debate in APP so he could cry foul and fall back on some perceived rule violation if he got cornered.

Of course, what Tommy won't mention is how I was prepared to debate IHA right out here in one of the open forums.

I offered him NUMEROUS chances to put his money where his mouth is, but the petty little chickenshit never once took me up on my offer!

:rofl2:
We all know why, you wouldn't be able to get away with anything in APP.

Sent from my Lenovo K52e78 using Tapatalk

Back