New Rule... Rule 16

Your reputation is on the same level of puppy shit, McRickets.

There is no harm in one virtual username calling another virtual username a lowlife cocksucking whore. Say "Hi" to your mom for me, kid. :thup:

Well...obviously you do this childishness.
Why am I not surprised?
Leave it to you to resort to childish games whenever you realize you have nothing substantive to add to a discussion.

We are done here.

Bye now.

Please jesus and the angels, send love rays of grace to remove the demons attached to the hearts of the identitarian globalist fascistocrats.

amen-ra.

LOL I knew you couldn't quote me and then prove me wrong. You really do need to get out more, Fredo. Go find a girlfriend, son.

Those are things you're wrong on.

and here you are flooding the zone with bullshit in the form of moved goalposts, like I said.

You're a fraud and a failure.

Those are things you're wrong on.

and here you are flooding the zone with bullshit in the form of moved goalposts, like I said.

You're a fraud and a failure.

How am I wrong? Quote me....or doesn't little Fredo know how to work his computer? :laugh: :rofl2: :laugh:

How am I wrong? Quote me....or doesn't little Fredo know how to work his computer? :laugh: :rofl2: :laugh:

You don't understand how fraudulent the covid numbers are.

You think 1/6 was an insurrection.

You think globalization is inevitable and great.

You're wrong on all counts.

You're an idiot, and a terrorist.

You don't understand how fraudulent the covid numbers are.

You think 1/6 was an insurrection.

You think globalization is inevitable and great.

You're wrong on all counts.

You're an idiot, and a terrorist.

You forgot "You're inside my head, Dutch! Get out! Get out! Get out!!!!" LOL

6tEnCPD.jpg

Let me know when you have quotes proving I'm a terrorist supporter like I posted on Matt. :thup:

Back