New Rule... Rule 16

1644267787577-png.923462

When you two cowardly eunuchs tell that to Grokmaster, Truth Detector, Into the Night, gfm175, Lionfish and other RWNJs then maybe I'll give it some creedence. Until then, comments like yours simply reveal your hypocrisy and willingness to lie in order to attack innocent Americans.

Dookie is a fucking Putin cocksucker, but Dark Soul is clearly an American domestic terrorist supporter. If Dookie is in the US, his neighbors will take care of him. Dark Soul will end up in a trailer home in a few years for his just desserts. LOL

Yup, you're gaye. :rofl2:

Yup, you're gaye. :rofl2:

What if I am? What does that disprove about your fate as a aging soon-to-be-Incel living in a trailer? All it does prove is you are afraid of me and you believe your false accusations will hurt me like my truth about you hurts you.

The fact remains, Jimbo, that you hold your own fate in your hands. You can enjoy retirement with your wife or you can spend it in a shitty trailer as a divorcee. Your choice.

What if I am? What does that disprove about your fate as a aging soon-to-be-Incel living in a trailer? All it does prove is you are afraid of me and you believe your false accusations will hurt me like my truth about you hurts you.

The fact remains, Jimbo, that you hold your own fate in your hands. You can enjoy retirement with your wife or you can spend it in a shitty trailer as a divorcee. Your choice.

Cuz you're gaye, it explains why you have no clue and your assumptions are as hilarious as your predictions. :rofl2:

I just read on another thread he posted he "reported" someone.
A grown adult asking another grown adult to modify what he reads in a little box on a computer screen. :rofl2:

Yep, that is pretty gay.

That annoying Gaye is constantly fishing for personal information, and on a political debate board. How gaye is that? :rol2:

When you two cowardly eunuchs tell that to Grokmaster, Truth Detector, Into the Night, gfm175, Lionfish and other RWNJs then maybe I'll give it some creedence. Until then, comments like yours simply reveal your hypocrisy and willingness to lie in order to attack innocent Americans.

Dookie is a fucking Putin cocksucker, but Dark Soul is clearly an American domestic terrorist supporter. If Dookie is in the US, his neighbors will take care of him. Dark Soul will end up in a trailer home in a few years for his just desserts. LOL

Mantras 1b...1e...1a...1h...

Trolling. No argument presented.

Trolling. No argument presented.

Do you understand that's a Rule 16 violation, Sybil? Haven't you been warned about violating the Rules? These Rules: https://www.justplainpolitics.com/showthread.php?2-Rules-of-the-Board!&p=2#post2

Specifically this Rule, #16:
16. Quote Box Altering:

One can alter a quote box by removing some of a wall of text to expose the specific part you are responding to, or splitting it apart so you can respond to each item one at a time. However, altering the words posted and changing the meaning of what they said for whatever reason (a joke for instance) is not allowed unless you change the "quoted by" portion of the quote to make it clear that the original poster did not post what you are "making" them say. We will begin by deleting these posts, and if it continues we will get into banning. I will update this rule with changes until it settles in.

Do you support punishing intentional rule violators?

A grown adult asking another grown adult to modify what he reads in a little box on a computer screen. :rofl2:

Yep, that is pretty gay.

Pssst...please pass a note to Betty Sue that I think she's cute. :thup: TIA

Yep, that is pretty gay.
Kind of like that gay ass thread you started when creaming over Top.
While I'm truly enjoying all the gay ass* humor, does it really not bother anyone how many people think letting their friends slide on a violation is ethical? I know most of them report others. The difference there is that I don't hide it like a chickenshit.

*waiting for Jimmy the dark soul

We'll call this new rule the Dutch Uncle rule.

Quote Box Altering:

One can alter a quote box by removing some of a wall of text to expose the specific part you are responding to, or splitting it apart so you can respond to each item one at a time. However, altering the words posted and changing the meaning of what they said for whatever reason (a joke for instance) is not allowed unless you change the "quoted by" portion of the quote to make it clear that the original poster did not post what you are "making" them say. We will begin by deleting these posts, and if it continues we will get into banning.

Example:

A bad "quote" that we would delete:

An altered "quote" that would not be deleted:

This is just so unfair Damo. I’ve been on this board far longer than Dutch Uncle and I’ve been far more obnoxious. Yet he get’s a rule named after him first?!

Back