New Rule... Rule 16

How many whined, bitched and moaned to you over that one?

I'm guessing Sybil and the Russian cocksuckers. LOL

FWIW, I've seen the rule before but since Legion and PmP used it so well, I thought I'd follow suit. Just the same, Damo, thanks for naming it after me. :thup:

I'm not aware of anyone named Sybil, or any Russian cocksuckers for that matter, on this forum... Are you??

I'm not aware of anyone named Sybil, or any Russian cocksuckers for that matter, on this forum... Are you??

Yes, Sybil. You and Dookie.

How's life at your faux forum? Gettin' much action these days? No inquiries about your manifesto?

You seem to have an unhealthy obsession with whoever this "Sybil" is...

Is Dookie another one of your personalities?

I don't have a faux forum.

Yes.

I don't have a manifesto.
Nope. Why do you think so?

No, but it's doubtful you would understand.

It's in your signature, dumbass:

"Useful References:

LISPY LEFTIST LIST OF LINGUISTIC LUNACY

CULT OF THE MASK ALMANAC AND DESK REFERENCE

GLOBAL WARMING MYTHOLOGY REFERENCE MANUAL

IT'S BEEN DEBUNKED!!!
"

Anatta/dukkha "Dookie" was advocating murdering Americans and sucking Putin's cock so I did a similar thing with him. Dookie also inundated the mods with complaints about me.

you sick freak.
I didn't complain about you other then trolling - and not formal complaints- just over the board.
You are JPP's cancer. unless you can be exorcised cleanly out we have to live with your asshole-ness.
So im not wasting my time fucking around with mods about your douchebagery.

you sick freak.
I didn't complain about you other then trolling - and not formal complaints- just over the board.
You are JPP's cancer. unless you can be exorcised cleanly out we have to live with your asshole-ness.
So im not wasting my time fucking around with mods about your douchebagery.
You lie about me for almost two years but now you are telling the truth. :rofl2: :laugh:

Back