New Rule... Rule 16

This thread was created because Mr. Tiny Penis was acting like a child. It now looks like he has been joined by others that want to stoop to his level. Maybe time for a moderator to close this down.

You keep trying the same thing, attempting to bring personal shit into a political debate board. That's more proof that you've been pwned by me in political debate.

Since you suck so badly at this, I suggest that you find another forum where these attempts at personal defamation are the goal.

at least he admits to being an arrogant a**hole -that wouldn't be so bad except for the GIANT sig
that hogs up the pages while he drools out the next insult. annoying troll

at least he admits to being an arrogant a**hole -that wouldn't be so bad except for the GIANT sig

I am pretty sure that Dutch does not wish me good fortune.

Which is the prefect reason to ByPass him.

I am pretty sure that Dutch does not wish me good fortune.

Which is the prefect reason to ByPass him.

Just because I think you're a drunken idiot doesn't mean I wish you harm, #10.

From Elie Wiesel - "The opposite of love is not hate, it's indifference."

People actually have to care to wish people harm.

This thread was created because Mr. Tiny Penis was acting like a child. It now looks like he has been joined by others that want to stoop to his level. Maybe time for a moderator to close this down.

Proving once again that your entire life can be summed up as "Mr. Day late and a Dollar short".

Sybil? you are suffering from dissociative identity disorder . along with terminal asshole-ness
Not yet on the disorder, but the latter comes from studying the Soviets/Russians most of my adult life. Why do you ask?

Have you noticed that things are getting harder for you?

No. On the contrary, I’ve found things have been getting a lot easier the less I deeply care about “the news”.

Why do you ask?

Are you trying to transmit negative waves to me via the Internet, #10? Should I wear an aluminum beanie or do you simply need to plug yourself into a wall socket with a butter knife?

No. On the contrary, I’ve found things have been getting a lot easier the less I deeply care about “the news”.

Why do you ask?

Are you trying to transmit negative waves to me via the Internet, #10? Should I wear an aluminum beanie or do you simply need to plug yourself into a wall socket with a butter knife?

You had every chance with me.

You blew it.

:moped:

We'll call this new rule the Dutch Uncle rule.

Quote Box Altering:

One can alter a quote box by removing some of a wall of text to expose the specific part you are responding to, or splitting it apart so you can respond to each item one at a time. However, altering the words posted and changing the meaning of what they said for whatever reason (a joke for instance) is not allowed unless you change the "quoted by" portion of the quote to make it clear that the original poster did not post what you are "making" them say. We will begin by deleting these posts, and if it continues we will get into banning.

Example:

A bad "quote" that we would delete:

An altered "quote" that would not be deleted:

Good idea!

I turned off sigs long ago. The bigger the sig the bigger the gaye...

I turned off sigs long ago. The bigger the sig the bigger the gaye...

When you two cowardly eunuchs tell that to Grokmaster, Truth Detector, Into the Night, gfm175, Lionfish and other RWNJs then maybe I'll give it some creedence. Until then, comments like yours simply reveal your hypocrisy and willingness to lie in order to attack innocent Americans.

Dookie is a fucking Putin cocksucker, but Dark Soul is clearly an American domestic terrorist supporter. If Dookie is in the US, his neighbors will take care of him. Dark Soul will end up in a trailer home in a few years for his just desserts. LOL

Trolling. No argument presented.
WHAT AN IDIOT.
JIM CROW =/= TODAY'S KIDS ARE BORN OPPRESSORS OR VICTIMS, MORON.
LEFTISTS CAN NEVER MAKE A LOGICAL POINT...EVER.
She thinks she is.
You supported a party and a senile old dumbass that are acting like Fascists in a police state dumbass. :palm:
I'm not aware of anyone named Sybil, or any Russian cocksuckers for that matter, on this forum... Are you??

You're a Russian cocksucker?
The fact that you cannot understand the question shows you are a Russian cocksucker.

Agreed he doesn't understand the question, but in Connie's defense, he is a bit schizo and rarely leaves his hidey hole.
cuckoo.gif

Back