New Rule... Rule 16

you don't understand what the constitution says.

If you did you wouldn't be such a totalitarian fascist banker bootlicker.

You're an admitted coward, Fredo. You talk tough on the Internet but you won't pick up a weapon to defend the Constitution. Sad but you're not the only pussified loudmouth on JPP. Several others RWNJs are as cowardly as you.

It was destroyed long ago by bitches like you.

....annnnnd like Fredo, you won't do a damn thing about it. Fuck you and all cowards like you, Jimmie.

3vv5y1.jpg

You're an admitted coward, Fredo. You talk tough on the Internet but you won't pick up a weapon to defend the Constitution. Sad but you're not the only pussified loudmouth on JPP. Several others RWNJs are as cowardly as you.

I believe in nonviolence.

There are higher authorities than mere men.

The constitution is ordained by god, and he's testing you. you're failing.

Now you're a coward hiding behind religion. Fredo, if you were a believer, you wouldn't be advocating others to murder Americans.

"The Tree of Liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants. It is it’s natural manure. Our Convention has been too much impressed by the insurrection of Massachusetts: and in the spur of the moment they are setting up a kite to keep the hen yard in order. I hope in God this article will be rectified before the new Constitution is accepted."
Jefferson

"The Tree of Liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants. It is it’s natural manure. Our Convention has been too much impressed by the insurrection of Massachusetts: and in the spur of the moment they are setting up a kite to keep the hen yard in order. I hope in God this article will be rectified before the new Constitution is accepted."
Jefferson

Bravely cut and pasted from the safety of your keyboard. Let me know when it's your blood you are risking, chickenshit.

3zbvs2.jpg

Last edited:
Bravely cut and pasted from the safety of your keyboard. Let me know when it's your blood you are risking, chickenshit.

3zbvs2.jpg

Such a lame tactic, taking a photo, or stealing one from the interwebs, and claiming that it is of someone who has pwned you so badly.

And it's actually more pwnage when you look at simple logic:
A. Since you don't know me, the chances that it is me = zero.
b. Since you know yourself, the chance that it is you > zero.

:rofl2:

Such a lame tactic, taking a photo, or stealing one from the interwebs, and claiming that it is of someone who has pwned you so badly.

And it's actually more pwnage when you look at simple logic:
A. Since you don't know me, the chances that it is me = zero.
b. Since you know yourself, the chance that it is you > zero.

:rofl2:

Wow, you took so much time to respond that clearly I hit a nerve. LOL

Your life is your choice, Jimmy, but your current wife's life is her choice. You obviously are irreligious so it's not the marriage vows keeping you together. My guess is it's either her career or kids in college. Once those are done, so are you.

Here's the good news: You can change if you want to change. The bad news is that you don't want to change, Jimmy. Sad.

Wow, you took so much time to respond that clearly I hit a nerve. LOL

Your life is your choice, Jimmy, but your current wife's life is her choice. You obviously are irreligious so it's not the marriage vows keeping you together. My guess is it's either her career or kids in college. Once those are done, so are you.

Here's the good news: You can change if you want to change. The bad news is that you don't want to change, Jimmy. Sad.

You keep trying the same thing, attempting to bring personal shit into a political debate board. That's more proof that you've been pwned by me in political debate.

Since you suck so badly at this, I suggest that you find another forum where these attempts at personal defamation are the goal.

You keep trying the same thing, attempting to bring personal shit into a political debate board. That's more proof that you've been pwned by me in political debate.

Since you suck so badly at this, I suggest that you find another forum where these attempts at personal defamation are the goal.

Your body, your choice. Same applies to your wife, my wife, every American.

When you start whining about "fucking women bitches" like the other elderly, single Euro-American incels on JPP, then everyone will know my prediction was correct, Jimmy.

Your body, your choice. Same applies to your wife, my wife, every American.

When you start whining about "fucking women bitches" like the other elderly, single Euro-American incels on JPP, then everyone will know my prediction was correct, Jimmy.

Like you do when you aren't getting your ass kicked all over JPP, Dark Soul? What about when your friends, as noted by your frequent "Thanks" "bring personal shit into a political debate board"? Can you point to a single post where you posted the same thing? Ever?

You're a fucking moron and a loser, Jimmy. You're such a stupid selfish bastard you can't see it. All you see is trying to hurt others. THAT'S why you will end up alone like the other incels, not because of what others did.

Jefferson

Yet much too cowardly to join the military

20494890-Chickenhawk-744020.jpg

Back