New Rule... Rule 16

You forgot "You're inside my head, Dutch! Get out! Get out! Get out!!!!" LOL

6tEnCPD.jpg

Let me know when you have quotes proving I'm a terrorist supporter like I posted on Matt. :thup:

you're wrong on that too.

we all see it, dutch.

I rest my case.

You can keep struggling against truth.

I'm confident most members of the board and random onlookers side with me.

It's awesome you have confidence, Fredo.

Do you consider "most members" to be STY, volsrock, Matt, the TD twins, Grokmaster and the other RW terrorist supporters?

It's awesome you have confidence, Fredo.

Do you consider "most members" to be STY, volsrock, Matt, the TD twins, Grokmaster and the other RW terrorist supporters?

I don't do word games.

this, class, is dutchfucktard "flooding the zone with bullshit" as i have previously referenced.

I don't do word games.

this, class, is dutchfucktard "flooding the zone with bullshit" as i have previously referenced.

Son, you play games all the time, you just think your delusions are real. Sadly, you only condemn me and not those with whom you align for doing the same thing long before I came along. You're a hypocrite, Fredo. A loser just like Stone.

No doubt Stone will support you in having me banned ever since his "Plan" blew up in his face. :laugh: :rofl2: :laugh:

Mmmm Hmm...stones your daddy! Dutch?
:
Everyone can see who owned who, fat boy. You made a threat, lied about it and then ran from your own threat. I love it! :rofl2:

All your PMs telling people to ignore me are now evidence you are JPP's #1 fuck up, Stone. Now go to Plan B and try to doxx me like you've done others, dipshit.

You lost, dipshit, because you started a war you couldn't win. If you were as smart as you think you are, you'd have understood this from the beginning. Just like I predicted you'd fail in your "PLAN", I predict you will be facing legal entanglements in the near future because you are a dumbass terrorist supporter.

Your time is coming to an end, fat boy, and it won't be me doing it. It will be the FBI and the DOJ coming down on you and your friends.

...I have a plan for you in the coming days. I KNOW from vast experience that what makes a message board work is opposing view points. Without them te place becomes an echo chamber and slowly dies. We will still have PLENTY opposing view points without you. You wont be missed. I myself have never been a fan of ignore feature. But in your case I am going to make a special arrangement if possible. I am going to do my level best to get every conservative in here to put you on ignore, including myself. I KNOW what that will do to you. Without the ability to cause problems you will wither up and die,....you will leave of your own volition. It might take a month,....but you will go and we will all be better for it. You are a sick individual with bad intentions. No need for you here.....
Where's the plan, man? :laugh:

4yqo02.jpg
The plan already happened....... Omerta....... ;) :cool:
Its not a threat. Its a promise. None of these other people have bad intentions. We may argue over politics but I have no doubt that most are good people that mean well. Not you. You dont mean well.

You arent like the rest Dutch. You do not have good intentions. You arent even a troll. You are out to literally cause harm to people IMO. Not going to happen pal. I wont allow it. You are not going to cause real life problems for ANYBODY in here and that includes any of the lefties I battle with every day....LOL Take your sick ass somewhere else.

Dutch 1, Stone 0

655z5z.gif

Son, you play games all the time, you just think your delusions are real. Sadly, you only condemn me and not those with whom you align for doing the same thing long before I came along. You're a hypocrite, Fredo. A loser just like Stone.

No doubt Stone will support you in having me banned ever since his "Plan" blew up in his face. :laugh: :rofl2: :laugh:

Everyone can see who owned who, fat boy. You made a threat, lied about it and then ran from your own threat. I love it! :rofl2:

All your PMs telling people to ignore me are now evidence you are JPP's #1 fuck up, Stone. Now go to Plan B and try to doxx me like you've done others, dipshit.

You lost, dipshit, because you started a war you couldn't win. If you were as smart as you think you are, you'd have understood this from the beginning. Just like I predicted you'd fail in your "PLAN", I predict you will be facing legal entanglements in the near future because you are a dumbass terrorist supporter.

Your time is coming to an end, fat boy, and it won't be me doing it. It will be the FBI and the DOJ coming down on you and your friends.

Dutch 1, Stone 0

aa-gif.928499

Dutch 1, Stone 0

655z5z.gif

You're triggered lol.

i won. I always win.

Back