New Rule... Rule 16

1/6 was an insurrection.

globalization is always good cuz reasons.

fiat money isn't totalitarianism.

Quote me, kid. Just regurgitating what you think only proves your an idiot. It doesn't prove anything about me.

Let's make a bet; we can do money donated to JPP or the loser has to commit a public 12B violation against the winner and suffer the consequences. I bet you can't quote a single post of mine saying "globalization is always good" or claiming "fiat money isn't totalitarianism".

TBH, I had to Google fiat money. LOL

Quote me, kid. Just regurgitating what you think only proves your an idiot. It doesn't prove anything about me.

Let's make a bet; we can do money donated to JPP or the loser has to commit a public 12B violation against the winner and suffer the consequences. I bet you can't quote a single post of mine saying "globalization is always good" or claiming "fiat money isn't totalitarianism".

TBH, I had to Google fiat money. LOL

which of those statements do you disagree with?

I don't gamble.

Me neither, Fredo. It's a sure winner for me and explains why you won't take the bet. You're such a lying little chickenshit you 1) couldn't come up with a single post and 2) didn't even give a counter-offer on the bet. Both of those indicate you are a liar.

Me neither, Fredo. It's a sure winner for me and explains why you won't take the bet. You're such a lying little chickenshit you 1) couldn't come up with a single post and 2) didn't even give a counter-offer on the bet. Both of those indicate you are a liar.

You agree with all those lies. Or tell me which one you don't agree with.

this isn't the quote game.

be a real fucking human for once.

goat flaunts breaking rule 16

He's a member of the Two Rules Club so it's okay. :thup:

69xbad.jpg

Back