New school shooting

When the fuck is this country going to get automatic and semi-automatic arms out of the hands of crazy people??

when the fuck are morons going to attempt to learn the 20,000 plus gun laws and look like they know what they are talking about????

I was just coming back to edit my post:

When the fuck is this country going to get ALL GUNS out of the hands of crazy people??

When the fuck is this country going to get automatic and semi-automatic arms out of the hands of crazy people??
You just want to deny honest folk the right to defend themselves!
Part of the liberal empowerment of their beloved criminals policy.

Jail all felons permanently.
Then gun control may take care of itself.

When liberals lock up the crooks, the law abiding will no longer need to be armed.

You just want to deny honest folk the right to defend themselves!
Part of the liberal empowerment of their beloved criminals policy.

Jail all felons permanently.
Then gun control may take care of itself.

When liberals lock up the crooks, the law abiding will no longer need to be armed.

Dude...you'd be on the top of the list.

Where in the story does it specify what type of weapon was used?
I read it and there was nothing in the article linked that specified auto or semi auto.

and when will some of this countries population realize that GUNS are what keep us free of tyranny. except for the state worshippers anyway. that would be you, desh.

If you're so fucking paranoid that you think having guns is the only thing that keeps our country free of tyranny, you should pack your fucking bags and get the fuck out.

Dude...you'd be on the top of the list.
Hit list?
Are you making death threats ?

I feel safe, I exercise my right to carry, a sig on my boot and a ps90 under my jacket, whenever I leave my house.
That's a ps90 with a 50 round mag!!
Bring it.

If you're so fucking paranoid that you think having guns is the only thing that keeps our country free of tyranny, you should pack your fucking bags and get the fuck out.

and if you're so ignorant as to the reality of history and how our independence from england was accomplished, you should suffer the same experience of oppression from republicans that king george visited upon our founders. maybe then you'll 'get it'.

and if you're so ignorant as to the reality of history and how our independence from england was accomplished, you should suffer the same experience of oppression from republicans that king george visited upon our founders. maybe then you'll 'get it'.

I'm well aware of the Revolutionary War.

I'm also well aware of the fact that you are a certifiable nut case and should be right in line after 007. That is, if you were ever issued a bullet. Were you?

Now when are you Texas fuckwads going to secede? Chickening out????

Where in the story does it specify what type of weapon was used?
I read it and there was nothing in the article linked that specified auto or semi auto.

Given the number of casualties being reported, I don't think there is any doubt that it was an automatic or semiautomatic weapon.

I'm well aware of the Revolutionary War.
then why do you refuse to remember those lessons?

I'm also well aware of the fact that you are a certifiable nut case and should be right in line after 007.
not only are you NOT qualified to make that diagnosis, you're quite obviously covering your own cowardice and your inability to fathom fighting for freedom.

That is, if you were ever issued a bullet. Were you?
many times, in fact I once had 30 days of armory duty.

Now when are you Texas fuckwads going to secede? Chickening out????
you seem a little hostile......too bad.

Back