New school shooting

Well I can see where this thread is going in a hurry.

With pro- and anti- gun people finding common ground and at least agreeing that expanded access to mental health services would be an unquestionable good thing that we should all devote more resources to?

Edit: And, yes, I did say that last post was one more thing.

With pro- and anti- gun people finding common ground and at least agreeing that expanded access to mental health services would be an unquestionable good thing that we should all devote more resources to?

Edit: And, yes, I did say that last post was one more thing.
Oh I agree whole heartidly, that's the primary crux in the matter. You HAVE to expand and deal with mental health in a society as large and diverse as ours. In otther places that have monolithic unifying cultures, it's not as much of an issue, but we don't have that here.

One more thing: not watching TV, but the media should leave the fucking kids alone. Want to know what it was like for a third grader to have her fucking school shot up? Fucking awful. Now stop asking them.

I can't believe how bad the modern media is. There are no guidelines anymore - no code of ethics, no boundaries. Anything goes.

I've had it. It's dehumanizing for our whole culture, which is probably somewhere at the root of all of this.

and when will some of this countries population realize that GUNS are what keep us free of tyranny. except for the state worshippers anyway. that would be you, desh.

how bout those little boys and girls that got gunned down this morning?

Are they free of the tyranny?

And you and all the other gut nuts just love reading about little children being gunned down in their classes.

It get you off to read about all those bright, tiny lights being snuffed out by a gun?

Eighteen children ages 5 to 10, gone. But they'd rather rant about the 2nd amendment.

What do you expect for a society that condones torture? That attacks other countries on intentionally bogus information? That promotes fear and loathing of itself and it's citizens?

Back