New school shooting

It's unbearable to think about. It really is.

Everyone is immediately talking about guns, but this kind of stuff goes to something deeper. There is something wrong with our culture right now. We shouldn't be reading about the latest school, mall or theater shooting a few times a year.

I don't know if there is any solution. But this kind of thing is really unbearable.

Actually there is a solution, but now is not the time to discuss. Now is the time to pray for the families

Grind STFu

I can have opinions too. I see the takers in this thread in full force already politicizing this issue and getting their taking talking points all in order. If the takers don't want it thrown back on their face they will shut the fuck up and mourn rather than people like howey and dung and christie trying to take our guns. I will always fight against the takers.

I can have opinions too. I see the takers in this thread in full force already politicizing this issue and getting their taking talking points all in order. If the takers don't want it thrown back on their face they will shut the fuck up and mourn rather than people like howey and dung and christie trying to take our guns. I will always fight against the takers.

you gonna shoot us and our children?

It's unbearable to think about. It really is.

Everyone is immediately talking about guns, but this kind of stuff goes to something deeper. There is something wrong with our culture right now. We shouldn't be reading about the latest school, mall or theater shooting a few times a year.

I don't know if there is any solution. But this kind of thing is really unbearable.

This is a political webcite and its the major event of the day maybe the year. I dont mind people talking politics about it. You are correct it goes deeper than Guns, but Guns are a big part of this politically.

you have guns and said you will fight forever.

If this country chooses to vote for gun control will you start killing us for it?

you said I would kill kids... The depths of your depravity and horrible accusations know no bounds

And you and all the other gut nuts just love reading about little children being gunned down in their classes.

It get you off to read about all those bright, tiny lights being snuffed out by a gun?

You'd rather snuff 'em out with forceps and vacuum cleaner....?

Back