New school shooting

then why do you refuse to remember those lessons?

not only are you NOT qualified to make that diagnosis, you're quite obviously covering your own cowardice and your inability to fathom fighting for freedom.

many times, in fact I once had 30 days of armory duty.

you seem a little hostile......too bad.

The results of his most recent viral load must not have been good

another gun ignoramus rears his head. how many did Cho kill with a semi auto?????

Learn to read, you ignorant fuck.

Also, too, (and this will likely be my last political comment) deluded fucks like you that prioritize your half-baked delusions of armed insurrection over the lives of children (any yes, that is what you do) make me fucking sick.

Also, too, (and this will likely be my last political comment) deluded fucks like you that prioritize your half-baked delusions of armed insurrection over the lives of children (any yes, that is what you do) make me fucking sick.

We don't give a flying fuck what you think. This is a tragedy. Stop trying to use it to take our guns.

too fucking bad, dumbass. you idiot anti gun morons are so self deluded by your retarded belief that no guns equals utopia is what should make you sick.

You just want to deny honest folk the right to defend themselves!
Part of the liberal empowerment of their beloved criminals policy.

Jail all felons permanently.
Then gun control may take care of itself.

When liberals lock up the crooks, the law abiding will no longer need to be armed.

And you and all the other gut nuts just love reading about little children being gunned down in their classes.

It get you off to read about all those bright, tiny lights being snuffed out by a gun?

One more thing: not watching TV, but the media should leave the fucking kids alone. Want to know what it was like for a third grader to have her fucking school shot up? Fucking awful. Now stop asking them.

Back