New school shooting

there apparently is a Ryan Lanza from the same town as the school shooting who turns out to not be the guy. he was getting flamed on Facebook and was like shut up its not me! Ps I heard this second hand I'm not on Facebook to remind everyone

we are on constant defense from you takers. It's very fucked up these kids were killed..... But make no mistake...... I would rather have thousands of dead kids each year than lose our right to have guns.

Of COURSE that's what a self absorbed little douche would want for this country.

THOUSANDS OF DEAD CHILDREN...you must be an absolute joy during the holidays.

Their silence is a G-D disgrace.

I am loud and clear..... guns are more important than kids. I will gladly support the right to have guns being paid by the blood of children. I will never waiver. Nothing can happen that would ever change my mind on this. The second amendment is sacred.

It's not unusual for a tragedy like this to end up with the parents divorcing compounding the problem for the other children.

I did a quick Google "Timeline: School violence in the U.S." http://www.cnn.com/2012/12/14/us/timeline-school-violence/index.html?hpt=hp_c2

Following is just three examples from the site.

Barry Loukaitis, 14, Frontier Junior High , Washington Feb 2/96. Life in prison

Michael Carmeal, 14, West Padacah Dec 1/97 Kentucky. Life in prison

Nathaniel Brazill, 13, Lake Worth, Florida. May 26/00. 28 years in prison.

I was wondering about people's views on the length of sentence for those three boys. 13 and 14 year olds sentenced to life in prison.

I sat through much of the Nate Brazill trial, I was a third year prosecutor at the time and it was in the courtroom where I was assigned. That was such a sad case for both Nate and the family of Barry Gruno. I felt 28 years followed by supervised release and a life of Probation was the correct sentence.

You fucking Ghouls. These children's bodies are not even out of the school yet and you want to politicize this? Parents are still waiting to hear if their children are dead? If their homes are going to be less one child for Christmas. I have TWO boys who are in first grade. THE ONLY thing I can think is how horrible this is for at least 18 families.

Thats exactly why we shoud be talking about it.

I just heard ABC News report 20 kids were killed... These were kindergartners. This would kill me. I'd have nothing left if one of these kids were mine.

and this will pose a constitutional dilemma, once you start denying rights to those with beliefs you don't like. never gonna happen.

Denying rights? Suggesting an individual talk with another doctor is denying someone's rights?

Doctors can pick up on things and, maybe, suggest an individual have a chat with a psychologist or psychiatrist. What's the problem with that?

I just heard ABC News report 20 kids were killed... These were kindergartners. This would kill me. I'd have nothing left if one of these kids were mine.

Your child who was gone would NEVER want you to hurt yourself.

I would live on for my child and work to change the world

I think he is worshiping freedom over tyranny.

No one wants to try and erase guns from America.

If they do they are being illogical.

The right today SCREAMS their bloody heads off and threatens their fellow americans when any gun legislation is mentioned.

Its the right who refuses to allow us to deal with this mess

No one wants to try and erase guns from America.

If they do they are being illogical.

The right today SCREAMS their bloody heads off and threatens their fellow americans when any gun legislation is mentioned.

Its the right who refuses to allow us to deal with this mess

I disagree, it is the people who think that a limitation of a right is what will solve it.

We could argue that we have gun free zones, where shooters go to find unarmed victims. That isn't a right-wing policy. In this case the shooter wanted to kill his parents. He shot his father, then went to his mother's class where he knew nobody would be armed and opened up.

Back