New school shooting

Or maybe I care about the country and all people to realize how important gun rights are to not be jumping to repeal the second amendment when some small number of deaths happen. 40k people die in car crashes each year but we aren't talking about banning cars. we collectively everyday make a cost benefit analysis and I'm sorry 26 dead isn't anywhere close to justification to take our guns.

You interpret my position as uncaring .... But in reality it is the exact opposite. I care about our country and freedom that much that I am not susceptible to terrible short term anomalies.

How bout that?

It only took you ELEVEN PAGES to say ANYTHING about how horrible it was for those kids to die.

No, your position is crystal clear...you would sacrifice THOUSANDS OF CHILDREN to keep your guns.

An incredibly selfish idea, but one totally in line with the level of self absorbtion you've displayed today.

How bout that?

It only took you ELEVEN PAGES to say ANYTHING about how horrible it was for those kids to die.

No, your position is crystal clear...you would sacrifice THOUSANDS OF CHILDREN to keep your guns.

An incredibly selfish idea, but one totally in line with your self absorbt.
what selfish bastards those founders were, considering that they also held the same belief. why do you hate freedom?

what selfish bastards those founders were, considering that they also held the same belief. why do you hate freedom?

Those founders could not have conceved of the killing machines that would be invented.

Those founders could not have conceved of the society we have built.

Those founders thought ownership of black people was okay.

Those founders never dreamed women would vote.

Those founders were not men of our time, they were idiots to address issues so specific as arms.

How bout that?

I said it in my second post in this thread you fucking idiot. I already said it was terrible. I just said if its between dead kids or gun rights im going with guns every time

and I don't deny that now nor did I earlier. I fully and proudly endorse that statement.

Those founders could not have conceved of the killing machines that would be invented.
wrong, they were well aware of advancing technology, but their primary goal was still keeping freedom in the hands of the people, not in the hands of government.

Those founders could not have conceved of the society we have built.
irrelevant

Those founders thought ownership of black people was okay.
so did millions of other people around the entire world.....your point?

Those founders were not men of our time, they were idiots to address issues so specific as arms.
you never took history, did you?

oh sure, you say that now. your mission creep is telling though, you would use these 'talks' to label someone 'unfit' to own a gun, thus denying their right.

Right...and total paranoia like this exhibited everytime there's a shooting gets us NOWHERE.

The potential to weed out at least SOME of these shooters is STILL too much with gun nuts like you.

And therefore every so often a new bunch of children will be gunned downa dn you can feel so proud of what you've done!

You da MAN!!

:good4u:

but let me be very clear. I have not posted one thing in this thread with the intention to shock. I drew a line in the sand so there is no mistaking where I stand. the fact that some cant handle that is their own problem.

wrong, they were well aware of advancing technology, but their primary goal was still keeping freedom in the hands of the people, not in the hands of government.

irrelevant

so did millions of other people around the entire world.....your point?

you never took history, did you?

If you take the Amendment literally it would be legal for the most deranged lunitic in America to own a Nuke. You are blinded by your own passion.

Imagine what their response would be if we applied this to another right, like voting, or speech.

Have voting or speech ever killed anyone? Granted, the last election has led to PTED (post traumatic election disorder), as in the case of Dixie, but I doubt it's fatal.

but let me be very clear. I have not posted one thing in this thread with the intention to shock. I drew a line in the sand so there is no mistaking where I stand. the fact that some cant handle that is their own problem.

Shorter Grind: Yes, I am a dick. A proud one.

Fucking bastard, go away.

Have you figured out the race and the political affiliation yet of all the victims? That way you can decide whether or not you should give a shit about the victims. Or are you too busy pointing fingers at people who believe in the 2nd amendment.

If you take the Amendment literally it would be legal for the most deranged lunitic in America to own a Nuke. You are blinded by your own passion.
you can either take the bill of rights as textual, or you can 'interpret' them. Beware though, if you 'interpret' them, then your wall of church and state is subject to interpretation. you idiots fail to realize that your 'no right is absolute' crap can be just as easily used against you by forcing you to deal with christianity in courthouses and city hall front yards.

Back