New school shooting

I again disagree, Grind understands that we pay for freedom with risk.

His tone on this thread is ridiculous, though. He's going for "shock value." At best, it's insanely insensitive on a day like today.

I'm not saying he's the only one. But his comments do stand out.

I am loud and clear..... guns are more important than kids. I will gladly support the right to have guns being paid by the blood of children. I will never waiver. Nothing can happen that would ever change my mind on this. The second amendment is sacred.

I really wonder what happened in your past that turned you onto a heartless monster with such out of whack priorities.

This amazing display of your total lack of human compassion for the parents of those kids really is an eye opener.

From now on you'll be remembered as just another self-absorbed little jackoff who cares only for himself.

His tone on this thread is ridiculous, though. He's going for "shock value." At best, it's insanely insensitive on a day like today.

people are often mystified why gun advocates are silent or stand offish or they simply don't get our position. i am trying to lay it out as plain as day how important gun rights truly are to us advocates. there hopefully isn't any misunderstanding on where we are at now

No one wants to try and erase guns from America.

If they do they are being illogical.

The right today SCREAMS their bloody heads off and threatens their fellow americans when any gun legislation is mentioned.

Its the right who refuses to allow us to deal with this mess

LOL

How did all those strict gun rules in Chicago work out for you? At last count, the murder count was at 484. The only ones that had guns were the same one's that voted for Obama.

That would be true. The tone is a bit "shock" value. Others go for the emotive fallacy, why shouldn't Grind?

Denying rights? Suggesting an individual talk with another doctor is denying someone's rights?

Doctors can pick up on things and, maybe, suggest an individual have a chat with a psychologist or psychiatrist. What's the problem with that?
oh sure, you say that now. your mission creep is telling though, you would use these 'talks' to label someone 'unfit' to own a gun, thus denying their right.

A people willing to sacrifice their children at not worth saving. I finally
Understand climate change now. We deserve to be extinct and we will be. Good.

I really wonder what happened in your past that turned you onto a heartless monster with such out of whack priorities.

This amazing display of your total lack of human compassion for the parents of those kids really is an eye opener.

From now on you'll be remembered as just another self-absorbed little jackoff who cares only for himself.

Or maybe I care about the country and all people to realize how important gun rights are to not be jumping to repeal the second amendment when some small number of deaths happen. 40k people die in car crashes each year but we aren't talking about banning cars. we collectively everyday make a cost benefit analysis and I'm sorry 26 dead isn't anywhere close to justification to take our guns.

You interpret my position as uncaring .... But in reality it is the exact opposite. I care about our country and freedom that much that I am not susceptible to terrible short term anomalies.

Well you gun lovers are 18 for 18 today aren't you?

Will you be playing a celebratory round of golf to commerate this great victory for gun rights?
statements like this expose your retardedness, blaming millions of people who had NOTHING to do with this, even after you said you blame the shooter only. you can't even keep your positions and arguments straight. maybe you should see a psychiatrist about that.

oh sure, you say that now. your mission creep is telling though, you would use these 'talks' to label someone 'unfit' to own a gun, thus denying their right.

Imagine what their response would be if we applied this to another right, like voting, or speech.

It is beyond me how you people can argue politics at a time like this. Fucking Moron Zappa trying to pretend ANY SANE PERSON was in favor of this. This should cause nothing but grief in every rational person. I am waiting right now for one my 6 year olds to get home. When he gets here I am going to hold him and tell him how much I love him and thank god that I have him here with me.

I sat through much of the Nate Brazill trial, I was a third year prosecutor at the time and it was in the courtroom where I was assigned. That was such a sad case for both Nate and the family of Barry Gruno. I felt 28 years followed by supervised release and a life of Probation was the correct sentence.

What life will he have after 28 years in prison? How will he function in society is what I mean? How can a 13 year old have the intellectual capacity to plan and consider the consequences?

Back