NewWorldOrder timeline

Well I'm glad with you agree with the main message. The NWO is real. Thanks for being honest. Your tactical advice will be taken into consideration, but most likely rejected.

:cool:
I didn't say that either.

The reality is, the world is so diversely divided that any chance at a NWO style government is zero. There is nothing to fear from those with big wishes and no means to actually bring them to fruition.

However, if you want to win more people to your side, the crash and burn style of argument isn't going to do it.

Asshats still a joofucker.

Barbara_Streisand.jpg

^

Asshat hits it.

I didn't say that either.

The reality is, the world is so diversely divided that any chance at a NWO style government is zero. There is nothing to fear from those with big wishes and no means to actually bring them to fruition.

However, if you want to win more people to your side, the crash and burn style of argument isn't going to do it.

Didn't say that either? LOL.

The reality is they're planning one anyway, despite your prognosis on their chances of success. I'm sure the've run the numbers. World control seems like a good deal to them. Why take chances?

Didn't say that either? LOL.

The reality is they're planning one anyway, despite your prognosis on their chances of success. I'm sure the've run the numbers. World control seems like a good deal to them. Why take chances?
Yeah, because running numbers makes unworkable plans perfect!

So did Enron. These people have no shot at one world government. But if you wish to convince me, use better sites with accurate information without all the personal opinions (like articles by one person calling for something that never existed and still doesn't)...

Seriously, your approach is ineffective because it makes it all into a joke.

Yeah, because running numbers makes unworkable plans perfect!

So did Enron. These people have no shot at one world government. But if you wish to convince me, use better sites with accurate information without all the personal opinions (like articles by one person calling for something that never existed and still doesn't)...

Seriously, your approach is ineffective because it makes it all into a joke.

I choose to discuss their intentions as stated by themselves to decrease their chances even further, as funny as it may seem to some. I personally do not see the humor, but If i can package this material as entertainment that's a good thing.

I'm here all week. Try the special and don't forget to tip your waitress!

I choose to discuss their intentions as stated by themselves to decrease their chances even further, as funny as it may seem to some. I personally do not see the humor, but If i can package this material as entertainment that's a good thing.

I'm here all week. Try the special and don't forget to tip your waitress!
That site "stated by themselves" had inaccurate information. What makes them into a "joke" is the fact that they have no ability to do what they wish for.

Just getting the US to sit with Iran in the same room is unattainable. It is silly to think they'd be able to get this done.

That site "stated by themselves" had inaccurate information. What makes them into a "joke" is the fact that they have no ability to do what they wish for.

Just getting the US to sit with Iran in the same room is unattainable. It is silly to think they'd be able to get this done.

We always hear that international treaties can sometimes trump national law. IS that a lie?

We always hear that international treaties can sometimes trump national law. IS that a lie?
If they are ratified by the Senate they are national law. So, yes, it would be impossible because it is impossible to trump yourself. If you are speaking of the "agreements" it would again be impossible because in order to effect the "agreement" Congress passes law... oops again... Can't trump yourself.

If they are ratified by the Senate they are national law. So, yes, it would be impossible because it is impossible to trump yourself. If you are speaking of the "agreements" it would again be impossible because in order to effect the "agreement" Congress passes law...

Oh. So international agreements BECOME national law, in effect?

If they are ratified by the Senate, yes. Have you never read the Constitution?

And can't fema declare martial law and commandeer any and all property and citizenry as they see fit? I believe they have this power in emergency situations.

There are people with considerable power around.

I choose to continue furthering my cause with these types of discussion. I think I just don't get the logic of getting the word out through silence and / or denial.

Maybe they will succeed, maybe they will fail. I know what side I'm on. I hope you find the grade of information you seek. The mountains of personal quotes and think tank white papers, current policy initiatives etc, all convince me of their intentions.

And can't fema declare martial law and commandeer any and all property and citizenry as they see fit? I believe they have this power in emergency situations.

There are people with considerable power around.

I choose to continue furthering my cause with these types of discussion. I think I just don't get the logic of getting the word out through silence and / or denial.

Maybe they will succeed, maybe they will fail. I know what side I'm on. I hope you find the grade of information you seek. The mountains of personal quotes and think tank white papers, current policy initiatives etc, all convince me of their intentions.
When did I say use "silence and denial"? That is a strawman, and a sad and obvious one. I said, your slash and burn style make your position itself a mockery. Nobody will listen if you sound like Chicken Little, but with a small bit more paranoia. Referencing individuals writing articles of opinion is not proof of a "conspiracy". First link them to the conspiracy in some way, then reference them... That would just be a beginning.

Use information, try not to emote so much, check and recheck and do not link to sites with poor historical references that are incorrect. This will get you started to moving some over to your side, whether or not I believe in it. Otherwise all you are is a laughingstock anti-Jew paranoid with delusions of Big Brother UN coming down on you, who for some reason want you to worship Noah and buy Naugahyde furniture.

"No one will enter the New World Order unless he or she will make a pledge to worship Lucifer. No one will enter the New Age unless he will take a Luciferian Initiation." David Spangler, Director of Planetary Initiative, United Nations

Bahahahahaha

It's a good thing I already did that Luciferian Initiative back in highschool.

I never would have thought it would come in so handy.

What AHZ doesn't know is that as a Catholic Fascist Noahide Zombie, I have been keeping tabs on him, building up a case so that we can use INTERPOL (which is in reality a Jew-run Gestapo force for world control) to silence his truth.

That, and you are building up a profile so covert members of the Swiss Guard (i.e. ME) can snipe him, as we are both tools of the Vatican...

Back