NewWorldOrder timeline

Except I continually rip your retarded ass to shreds.

Yet you fail to offer one example of ripping my ass to shreds. All you can go back to is that you have the natco movement, yet you are unable to even discuss the policies within the realm of reality-- you continually apply your own crazy tinfoil nutcase ideas to what I am talking about, so it is really like having two conversations.

Yet you fail to offer one example of ripping my ass to shreds. All you can go back to is that you have the natco movement, yet you are unable to even discuss the policies within the realm of reality-- you continually apply your own crazy tinfoil nutcase ideas to what I am talking about, so it is really like having two conversations.

I contend I've bested you in ANY of our discussion. I cite the National Collaborativist thread as one I've won. And we can bump it back up and go over it. And you can explain how YOU WON. OR you can cite any other thread you think you've won. Which one is it?

I contend I've bested you in ANY of our discussion. I cite the National Collaborativist thread as one I've won. And we can bump it back up and go over it. And you can explain how YOU WON. OR you can cite any other thread you think you've won. Which one is it?

I suppose in a technical sense you are right-- I don't win, because it is impossible to reason with a crazy person.

I suppose in a technical sense you are right-- I don't win, because it is impossible to reason with a crazy person.

Nice convenient OUT for yourself. The truth is I revealed you as a run of the mill elitist fascist asshole. Your "ideology" is not "good for everyone". You're a bad person.

Don't know nuthin about the New World Order but I am all in favor of New Order!

How does it feel
To treat me like you do
When you've laid laid your hands upon me
And told me who you are

I thought I was mistaken
I thought I heard your words
Tell me how do I feel
Tell me now how do I feel

Tune in later for Bizarre Love Triangle

Tell me all about the reptilian conspiracy and the alien hierarchy. Does yours include those ones from the center of the Earth too?

Back