NewWorldOrder timeline

When did I say use "silence and denial"? That is a strawman, and a sad and obvious one. I said, your slash and burn style make your position itself a mockery. Nobody will listen if you sound like Chicken Little, but with a small bit more paranoia. Referencing individuals writing articles of opinion is not proof of a "conspiracy". First link them to the conspiracy in some way, then reference them... That would just be a beginning.

Use information, try not to emote so much, check and recheck and do not link to sites with poor historical references that are incorrect. This will get you started to moving some over to your side, whether or not I believe in it. Otherwise all you are is a laughingstock anti-Jew paranoid with delusions of Big Brother UN coming down on you, who for some reason want you to worship Noah and buy Naugahyde furniture.

You didn't say silence and denial, you practice silence and denial on these topics Im concerned with.

I fully reject your shitty advice as well.

You didn't say silence and denial, you practice silence and denial on these topics Im concerned with.

I fully reject your shitty advice as well.
Again, repeating this doesn't make it more effective. PR advice can make the difference in any campaign. Crappy ads makes for no customers.

It doesn't make nastiness more approachable. It just reinforces nastiness and negates any message you may have had.

The truth is not nastiness. Never has been. Even a poorly supported case is not "nastiness". Now you're just getting personal. Why is that?

nastiness. That sounds like some lame personal attack Kathianne would use when her ignorant ass simply cannot deal with the ideas in front of her. Has she been PM'ing you with suggestions about implementing board fascism again?

nastiness. That sounds like some lame personal attack Kathianne would use when her ignorant ass simply cannot deal with the ideas in front of her. Has she been PM'ing you with suggestions about implementing board fascism again?
Why are you hysterical over Kathianne? Why would she scare you so much that even without evidence you accuse?

This only shows the weakness of your position.

1up7rt.gif

Ass OWNED

Assmunch you could repeat your vile vitriolic bullshit anti-semetism from now to the time the sun goes nova and burns the planet to a cinder and you will not convince me that a small sub group of Jews are going to take over my world. Ignorance, regardless of how many time you post it, is still ignorance. But carry on. Occasionally I think you should end your posts with Amerika fur die Amerikaner.

Assmunch you could repeat your vile vitriolic bullshit anti-semetism from now to the time the sun goes nova and burns the planet to a cinder and you will not convince me that a small sub group of Jews are going to take over my world. Ignorance, regardless of how many time you post it, is still ignorance. But carry on. Occasionally I think you should end your posts with Amerika fur die Amerikaner.

Oh there are many non-jews involved in the sicko Iternationalist Fascist movement. Don't worry. It's diverse. We must have diversity.

Oh there are many non-jews involved in the sicko Iternationalist Fascist movement. Don't worry. It's diverse. We must have diversity.

the sicko Iternationalist [which isn't a word] Fascist movement?

Well, I would say we could sail away from the known world to avoid it, but I think you would agree that if we sailed too far we would fall off.

Well, I would say we could sail away from the known world to avoid it, but I think you would agree that if we sailed too far we would fall off.
It is actually okay to make words. There is even an official term for it. Using root words and creating words that have clear meaning is not some standard for "bad" and is in fact allowable in English.

So internationalist fascism in unavoidable? Only in your sick, twisted psyche.

So internationalist fascism in unavoidable? Only in your sick, twisted psyche.

Are you so fucking stupid that you thought my post was about international fascism (which won't ever happen, sorry) being unavoidable? It was comparing you to people who thought the Earth was flat, dumbass, and you just proved my point.

Are you so fucking stupid that you thought my post was about international fascism (which won't ever happen, sorry) being unavoidable? It was comparing you to people who thought the Earth was flat, dumbass, and you just proved my point.

What were you tallking about sailing away from? I got the flat earth reference, but there's still the question of what was being sailed away from? The world? Sailing away from the world? That's pretty dumb.

What were you tallking about sailing away from? I got the flat earth reference, but there's still the question of what was being sailed away from? The world? Sailing away from the world? That's pretty dumb.

This is exactly why I say the one thing that everyone on this board can agree on is that you have never beat anyone, ever.

Back