No doubt Biden got shelled last night

It's same answer I've offered before but I'll have the discussion again. The two biggest reasons I didn't vote for him in 2016 where his trade policies and racial rhetoric. And nothing has changed to me in that regard in the past 8 years.

I came up in the era of Reagan. He will always be the GOAT and what appealed to me most was both his love of country and his optimism but he also belief in free people and free trade. Listen to his rhetoric towards immigrants and Trump's. It's just a very different world view. I also don't share Trump's isolationist views.

Now I understand there are no perfect candidates. There is no one I'm going to come close to agreeing on 100% of things. (I don't agree with myself 100% of the time.) But Trump's attitude/policies towards trade, immigrants, entitlements and spending are not the direction I want to see the Republican Party go. (and this is on top of his 'stop the steal' stuff and telling people in Georgia basically not to vote in the Senate race costing the Republicans the Senate.)

I would have voted Libertarian no matter where I lived the past two Presidential elections but the reality is living in California my vote means nothing. If I had voted for Trump Biden would have won the state by 4,999,999 votes instead of 5 million.
Do you want more illegal rapists, murderers, and terrorists to cross Biden’s open borders?

And they can be educated and cool, not because they are gay but because they are educated and cool!
No doubt and if they were JUST educated and cool no one would give a shit but when they are ignorant assholes that exactly how they deserve to be treated. The problems is you turds whine that its because they are gay. Youre getting too stupid to have conversation with.

No doubt and if they were JUST educated and cool no one would give a shit but when they are ignorant assholes that exactly how they deserve to be treated. The problems is you turds whine that its because they are gay. Youre getting too stupid to have conversation with.
Some are educated and cool and some are ignorant assholes. You however pretend its all or nothing, and that you are the one who gets to decide.

Some are educated and cool and some are ignorant assholes. You however pretend its all or nothing, and that you are the one who gets to decide.
Completely incorrect and stupid. I never said all or nothing. What I did say was whenever anyone points out that a gay ignorant asshole is an ignorant asshole you pieces of shit whine that thats homophobia. you shit stains ALWAYS do that

Completely incorrect and stupid. I never said all or nothing. What I did say was whenever anyone points out that a gay ignorant asshole is an ignorant asshole you pieces of shit whine that thats homophobia. you shit stains ALWAYS do that
So why do you assume my flag is standing only for the ignorant assholes?

arq-3f7404_t3-jpg.1594389

Not true, even pre debate yesterday I noted that the debate was a contest between two old men past their prime and the country was the loser
I laugh at people who state this and remind them of the successes of Biden and his administration. I know he will continue to do an excellent job.

Here

You think that says what exactly? That ignorant assholes should be treated like ignorant assholes? Yes or no? You'll say "Yes" unless the ignorant asshole is gay then its homophobic to call a gay ignorant asshole an ignorant asshole.

Back